January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Try and think long and hard about that one, and stop pretending Im on ignore.

Is this the twighlight fucking zone!?!

I'm not pretending you're on ignore.... I'm saying it doesn't help if you are.... Your stain remains.

One guy saying we dont play a front three and one saying Im on ignore while quoting me....

Don't give a shit mate.... You're the common denominator!

.....At least the melters only appear after a loss!

Our team v Woolwich

..............................lloris
...............Dier............Sanchez...........Jan
Trippier..........Sissoko......Dembele..........Davies
...................Dele....................Eriksen
..............................Kane

Pipes on that team....

Winks for Sissoko, otherwise the team reflects my own thoughts.

But we "dont play a front three".....

Dear sammyspurs sammyspurs

Y-O-U A-R-E R-I-G-H-T.....

Y-O-U W-O-N T-H-E I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T.

Happy?

NOW PLEASE SHUT UP or FUCK OFF YOU BORING CUNT.

Like I said:

Just like you cant leave it alone either

....Me? ...Leave what alone?

And:

Like I said already I'd put you on ignore

pinocchio-clip-art-7.gif

Try and think long and hard about that one, and stop pretending Im on ignore.

Is this the twighlight fucking zone!?!

One guy saying we dont play a front three and one saying Im on ignore while quoting me....

I'm not pretending you're on ignore.... I'm saying it doesn't help if you are.... Your stain remains.

Don't give a shit mate.... You're the common denominator!

.....At least the melters only appear after a loss!

Dear sammyspurs sammyspurs

Y-O-U A-R-E R-I-G-H-T.....

Y-O-U W-O-N T-H-E I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T.

Happy?

NOW PLEASE SHUT UP or FUCK OFF YOU BORING CUNT.

Like I said:

And:

pinocchio-clip-art-7.gif
:kanehand::pochfacepalm::llorisunsure:
I'm away for ONE DAY and miss all the fun!

Come back Gibbsy

All is forgiven

Have a long rest Sammy

FFS

I said Id let it go if Pipes clarifies his lies that we dont play a front three........Its weird that you seem ok with him making statements like that, almost as if everyone else can make things up while slagging me off, but I cant point out that they are lying in my defence.

Also, when Airfixx stops pretending hes trying to ignore me, and its my fault he isnt, then I wont need to respond to his lies either.

Then you've got Arcspace going around like a cheerleader trying to get me binned....vote away, seems not everyone wants that though.

And no one is defending Dele's form anymore..............telling

I said Id let it go if Pipes clarifies his lies that we dont play a front three........Its weird that you seem ok with him making statements like that, almost as if everyone else can make things up while slagging me off, but I cant point out that they are lying in my defence.

Also, when Airfixx stops pretending hes trying to ignore me, and its my fault he isnt, then I wont need to respond to his lies either.

Then you've got Arcspace going around like a cheerleader trying to get me binned....vote away, seems not everyone wants that though.

And no one is defending Dele's form anymore..............telling

Sammy please read my last few posts re Alli

I’ve defended him resolutely

You’re making far too much of it is all

You’ve made your point eloquently so drop it

Just trying to picture ArcespacE in a cheerleaders outfit

Some clever chap could do a GIF!!

Sammy please read my last few posts re Alli

I’ve defended him resolutely

You’re making far too much of it is all

You’ve made your point eloquently so drop it

Just trying to picture ArcespacE in a cheerleaders outfit

Some clever chap could do a GIF!!

Ask and ye shall receive:

Bulldog_Cheerleader_small_small.jpg

We're not buying anyone in January.. this thread is literally just for you all to have cunt offs :pochrolleyes:
I'd normally agree, but Poch's press conference answers this week make me think we're going to be pretty active in January compared to our usual activity.

This gives me hope that we've done the heavy lifting with regards to Sessegnon and Barkley, and we might see a Dele-style buy and loan back with the former. Barkley can't be signed on a pre-contract so he may well come in if a decent price could be agreed. The creative burden being shared between him, Eriksen, and Lamela would be a big step forward in terms of depth.

It'd be orgasmic if we brought in a pacey attacker, but getting a quality one in January is surely a long shot.

Oh, you are fine with pipes making things up though but misreading your post is trolling. Stop pretending you want to ignore me. Like I said, you just cant leave it alone.

"What??? Me????"

Hahahaha

For fuck sake.

When you made your comeback you were like a changed man.

Now you are just a monotonous pile of shit boring the pants off everyone.

Shut the fuck up you fatberg.

For fuck sake.

When you made your comeback you were like a changed man.

Now you are just a monotonous pile of shit boring the pants off everyone.

Shut the fuck up you fatberg.

I agree. Sounds more like a Gooner in all honesty, so much fucking whinging!

I hope he doesn't go to any of the games and I certainly hope someone that boring never ends up sitting next to me.

Ffs, give it a bloody rest.

Back
Top Bottom