January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ighalo anyone?

Seems to know where the net is, and is scoring goals in a piss poor Watford team. Don't think he'd be too expensive, young and works hard.

Would still prefer Perez.

Ighalo anyone?

Seems to know where the net is, and is scoring goals in a piss poor Watford team. Don't think he'd be too expensive, young and works hard.

Would still prefer Perez.
I remember when he played in Norway. He was a bit like Oduwa now in Scotland, just completely taking the piss (but getting kicked less). I think any first team player from the PL will be close to impossible to sign in January though.

I remember when he played in Norway. He was a bit like Oduwa now in Scotland, just completely taking the piss (but getting kicked less). I think any first team player from the PL will be close to impossible to sign in January though.
I know what you mean, the January transfer window always inflates prices as teams don't want to lose star players.. Andy Carroll and Torres come to mind.

I'd like to know if we are planning to move for Austin in the summer on a free as he's confirmed he isn't leaving in Jan.

I know I've said it before a million times but Perez would be perfect fit for us. His finishing and movement is crying out for Eriksen to assisting him. Only thing is he hasn't got the work rate of Kane in terms of getting back and running the channels.

Bolasie.

469318192-yannick-bolasie-of-crystal-palace-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

Back up striker from a lesser league maybe (like that Gent player). Or a loan..Players like Berahino, Mahrez, Bolasie etc probably won't be moving mid-season.
Who knows with Berahino, maybe Levy cough up the money. Berahino is played wrong at West Brom, I don't know what the fuck Pulis is thinking. He deserves a move, and probably still really wants one as well

Who knows with Berahino, maybe Levy cough up the money. Berahino is played wrong at West Brom, I don't know what the fuck Pulis is thinking. He deserves a move, and probably still really wants one as well
It was rumored that Pulis actually wanted Berahino sold to buy his own favorites. Can't see this Peace fella suddenly softening his stance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom