January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully the pointless transfer window is over! Levy or Poch ain't idiots we are not buying at over inflated players when we are not desperate for them.
Our 10 outfield players on any given game are capable of scoring at the moment. A first for Spurs. Show me any other previous Spurs team with goal capability better than what Poch has tuned this team into creating every match.
I still think we are going to steal the title this year and have done from the beginning of the season. I thought it would be a four way run-in between Spurs, Man City, Woolwich and Chelsea. Almost right no one in their right mind thought Leicester would literally swap places with Chelsea this season! Hehehehe What joy to my heart it has brought watching their demise. We are winning it this year!:coys:
have you made the same post on two threads?
:saha:

...it's this board's fault we didn't sign anyone... Levy only signs someone when the Transfer Thread gets to 300+ pages. :levyeyes:
...and to think... we were only 11 pages short... we only have ourselves to blame!
:levylol:

Personally, I think Clinton could be a nightmare if he has to play up top. His movement and pace are very, very good. Just poor at finishing, but he would cause a lot of problems if not outright goals.

I think we will eventually sign Berahino and looking back at this thread when he scores his first hat trick we will enjoy a good laugh about it!

Two things this thread has told me.
One, ArcspacE ArcspacE is a football whore giving out his dirty love whether he goes.
Two, people have a short memory. Backup striker! I'm fucking delighted we dont have a back-up striker.The best transfer we ever did was getting rid of that cunt Soldado. Can you imagine the horror of having to watch that cunt coming off the bench. Better no cunt than one cunt

Two things this thread has told me.
One, ArcspacE ArcspacE is a football whore giving out his dirty love whether he goes.
Two, people have a short memory. Backup striker! I'm fucking delighted we dont have a back-up striker.The best transfer we ever did was getting rid of that cunt Soldado. Can you imagine the horror of having to watch that cunt coming off the bench. Better no cunt than one cunt
He didn't work for us, but come on the man was never a cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom