January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Judging him on goals scored is difficult. Glenn Murray has scored 22 goals for them this season, he's tearing the division up. But you won't see anyone trying to spend 12 million on him. Zaha has bundles of tricks and can do it all while running at speed with the ball at his feet.

Its a lot of money for a kid from the championship, but he just might be worth it Imo. I expect one day he will be a big name and bacon face must agree. There's no way Palace would sell him for under ten mill, as they'd be pulling their pants down. They sold Moses for a low figure and now he holds his own among players that cost astronomical amounts.

Side note, they've got yanick bolasie coming through as well, another winger. He's another one who scares the shit out of defenders.

I saw it too. Posted by Spurs Stat Man. He also posted in a tweet just before, "the next tweet is the sort to start rumours". Both tweets were deleted moments after posting.

evqws.gif

Fucking ITKs

Jenas is back with us.

I'm back from work trip, so will try and keep the ITK thread up to date

Gone quiet on Moutinho. If it doesn't happen then I think we may get Holtby early on.

Not sure we will see anyone in now until we have shifted a few out

Back
Top Bottom