January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

H

Who could we loan though?

I'm not sure that there are too many of the quality we'd need around the PL, so AVB's scouts would need their european contacts very active. I'm sure they would come up with a decent player from Italy or Spain available.

Then they would tell Levy to go & get their man. And we'd get Keane back, or Mido.

First you pine for Pav. Now you hope we bring Keane back. I see what's going on. You've got Striker Stockholm syndrome.

:adeohshit:
I don't want Crouch back but would take Corluka and Dos Santos back, also about Keane he did very well in the six weeks he was at Villa last season, thats about the same amount of time that Ade is at the Africa Cup of Nations, that is IF he is going.

Back
Top Bottom