January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember as well that Bale's girlfriend has just had a baby, so I can't see them wanted to uproot right now. Especially as Bale's meant to be quite homesick, so for him to up and move to Spain and lose all the support of his family would be a serious challenge.

I reckon we've got him till at least the end of next season.

Which is why he will go to Man Yoo :avbwtf:

Look at our goal keeper, look at the quality and depth of our defense, our midfield. We are just 2 signings away from having a prem winning side, add Moutinho, Damiao, and an extra winger and you are looking at a team any player will want to be apart of.

We just need to do it quick, get those 2 signing in this window and you are looking at a team that will challenge next season.

"Dream come true to play for Spurs"

It really pisses me off when players say this insincerely.

Wasn't he quoted saying that Woolwich was his dream team & he'd basically be willing to gnosh off the French paedo to go there?

I'm glad he's come but there's no need for him to over-egg the pudding.

/rantover

:nawty:

It really pisses me off when players say this insincerely.

Wasn't he quoted saying that Woolwich was his dream team & he'd basically be willing to gnosh off the French paedo to go there?

I'm glad he's come but there's no need for him to over-egg the pudding.

/rantover

:nawty:

I think he probably meant it's his dream to play in the Premier League

The inteview posted earlier isn't even the whole interview.

Here he starts with saying "Tottenham Hotspur is no small club, they're currently third in the league, have top players, also have top fans and have an incredibly good manager." He continues to say, that he doesn't think it's a step down for him, without discrespecting Schalke and that not only he thinks that Tottenham is a huge club.
That's good enough for me.

i dont know about any of you lot but.....

i would take Luka back in a heartbeat - BBC suggesting a prem move is back on.

i can easily forgive and forget. aint got the time to be moaning about how he left etc....only 1 player will never be forgiven and i dont need to mention his name!

i love you LUKA!!!!

:levyeyes:

ng2076425.jpg

"Come to London with me"

"Ok, but just one more match first!"

i can easily forgive and forget. aint got the time to be moaning about how he left etc....only 1 player will never be forgiven and i dont need to mention his name!

i love you LUKA!!!!

Can't see it, Moutinho is considerably cheaper.

i love you LUKA!!!!

I'm not so sure I'd go as far as "I love you Luka". But I agree that the frat cunt isn't quite the same as Judas, and if it meant that our team would be stronger with hin then I'd go for it. For me, it's always whatever benefits the team most. Grudges come second. If a player can add something then I'd be up for it. Equally, if a player has the sort of personality that can damage the dressing room I would be equally hesitant (which is why a player like Balotelli would worry me). I don't see Modric as an overtly disruptive player so I'd give him another shot.

Doesn't mean he didn't act like a wanker though. But I hguess everyone can mae mistakes.

1. I don't think Luka will be leaving for at least another season.

2. I don't think Gareth will be leaving for at least another season.

Hypothetically though, how much cash would you want on top in a swap deal?

25mil? More?

:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom