January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i just love that were even talking about the possibility of Luka returning - he is the best player ive seen at the lane since i first attended in '93!

if we did get moutin"ow" (which i doubt) id take that but would prefer Luka.

i dont think Gareth will leave this year either.

nor Luka but i can only dream! would be devestated if i saw him in another prem teams shirt!

What does everyone make of rumours we're definitely in for Zaha?
Is he not just a Bostock Mark II? The whole hoohaa and early England call up for him make me fear he will be yet another overhyped English player who turns out utter pony and on season long loans to Swindon. Although not a winger, Will Hughes seems a much more exciting prospect

What does everyone make of rumours we're definitely in for Zaha?
Is he not just a Bostock Mark II? The whole hoohaa and early England call up for him make me fear he will be yet another overhyped English player who turns out utter pony and on season long loans to Swindon. Although not a winger, Will Hughes seems a much more exciting prospect

Couldn't agree more, I haven't seen anything from this guy to show me he is the next big thing. But then apparently all the big clubs are after him :kaboul: so he must be good right.

I don't get the Zaha hype, but as Tucker Tucker says, if all the big clubs want him, he must be good, I just don't see it. Probably one of the many reasons I'm not a top manager or scout.

Who wouldn't take Luka back. No seriously.
I definitely would. I'm willing to forget past mistakes and remember what he did for the club while he was here. Also be interesting to see what AVB would get out of him, as he was one of the players AVB so desperately wanted when managing Chelsea. If there's the potential that the sexy portuguese could get more out of Modric then personally i want a piece of that pie.

Back
Top Bottom