January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

xYvzJ.png

He's deleted his account now, that escalated quickly...

I would rather Luka not come back, nothing to do with his ability as I rate him very highly. Just think we should move on and stop pining after ex players.

Probably couldn't handle the truckload of abuse that must have followed after the 'Lescott to Spurs' tweet.

I think its just a bit of a joke that he's tweeted one piece of info that was absolute bollocks and ran off like "THE JOKES ON YOU, CHUMPS! IT WAS ALL A HOAX" as if any level headed supporter actually believed the guy was ITK.

If Luka became available for £20m, I'd take him back. Nothing to do with pining for him, just the reality that it would be great value for a world class midfielder.

Back
Top Bottom