January 2012 Transfer Window Thread *Warning: Contains ITK*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: January 2012 Transfer Window Thread *Warning: Contains I

[itk=Daily Mail date=30 January inout=out player=Pav status=newspaper probability=9]"Sources in Russia have confirmed Lokomotiv Moscow have agreed to sign Roman Pavlyuchenko from Tottenham, though neither club has yet commented. He will travel to the Russian capital tomorrow and should complete a medical on Thursday. It will be a permanent deal, though the fee is unclear. One report puts it at £11.6m, which would be an astonishing leap from the opening offer of £6.5m. Sportsmail last week revealed an £8m bid had been lodged by Lokomotiv.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1l4a46JDd"[/itk]

[itk=JJetset date=31st January inout=in player=Krasic status=itk probability=7]"Krasic we only wanted a loan not buy everything else being said is not true.
All done when I posted 2 hours ago."[/itk]

Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles
Tottenham's attempt to sign Milos Krasic from Juventus off after Serbia winger rejects move. Clubs had agreed terms.

[itk=JJetset date=31st January inout=in player=Krasic status=itk probability=3]"Yes off we only wanted a loan"[/itk]

Summary - looks like we had agreed with juventus, but Krasic didn't want to come on loan, only on permanent. We would only offer £50k wages, he wanted £70k - at least that is what all the ITK is pointing to

Good job in the match.

Nice distraction from the transfer chaos.

Too bad about Krasic. Probably only getting Saha now...

Sibs said:
Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles
Tottenham's attempt to sign Milos Krasic from Juventus off after Serbia winger rejects move. Clubs had agreed terms.

would've liked to see him at Spurs

why the fuck would he want to stay at Juve to warm the bench the twat

Did say I had a feeling about Krasic would've been a decent squad player but couldn't agree personal terms. Hopefully we might get someone else other than Saha but can't see it happening.

Long time 'stalker' first time poster.

Am disappointed it did'nt work out for Pav - the guy can finish, left, right..with his head. He just wasn't motivated or apply himself correctly.

I feel the Saha move is odd ??? Will he really offer us anything that Pav did'nt ?
Am not so sure.
Whilst he wears the strip he has my support.

Would really love to see Daniel pull a super signing outta the bag though.

JohnnyMook said:
I feel the Saha move is odd ??? Will he really offer us anything that Pav did'nt ?
Am not so sure.
Probably not but he'll be sitting on the bench for a lot less money!

Pav could score but could do nothing else - He was a really bad player - we know if on form Saha can play the lone striker role - 4th choice striker, i imagine for no real money think thats great business

Saha is a pretty lethal finisher tbf and he puts in a shift, only problem with him is he's always bloody injured but a quality player nonetheless

Paydro said:
Saha is a pretty lethal finisher tbf and he puts in a shift, only problem with him is he's always bloody injured but a quality player nonetheless

Exactly, only reason he isn't still at Man U is injuries. All the Man U fans I know are very fond of him

[itk=Harry Redknapp date=31st January inout=in player=Saha status=itk probability=10]"Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says Spurs have agreed a deal with Everton for Louis Saha and "thinks it is all sorted". Redknapp added: "He is sharp and he has got good movement"."[/itk]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom