January 2012 Transfer Window Thread *Warning: Contains ITK*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: January 2012 Transfer Window Thread *Warning: Contains I

9OXts.png

Sibs said:
[itk=The Goat date=31st January inout=out player=pav status=itk probability=7]"The Goat hears that Pav is close to sealing a loan move. No idea where though."[/itk]

Fuck the goat, he's worse than the Journo!

[itk=The Journalist date=31st January inout=in player=Various status=itk probability=5]"Contradictions
From Tottenham; Nothing has changed -No signings as I’ve been saying all along.

From Liverpool; Defoe is number 1 target; very interested and something they are looking at.
From Everton; nothing on Saha but they expect Pienaar.

Opinion; Tottenham will only react."[/itk]

VirginiaSpur said:
Sibs said:
[itk=The Goat date=31st January inout=out player=pav status=itk probability=7]"The Goat hears that Pav is close to sealing a loan move. No idea where though."[/itk]

The Goat is more than one person - it is info that is posted where only the mods know who the itk is to protect the source

Sibs said:
[itk=Roger Morgan date=31 January inout=in player=Krasic, Pienaar, Pav status=itk probability=7]"Pav gone (was on bench originally), Pienaar (on bench but confused....."[/itk]

:D *lol* :D

*I dunno where you lot get the other faces from....

Sibs said:
VirginiaSpur said:
Sibs said:

The Goat is more than one person - it is info that is posted where only the mods know who the itk is to protect the source

Yea but it's easier to refer to The Goat in a singular sense than it is to refer to "him" as a pool.

MKYid said:
Sibs said:
[itk=Roger Morgan date=31 January inout=in player=Krasic, Pienaar, Pav status=itk probability=7]"Pav gone (was on bench originally), Pienaar (on bench but confused....."[/itk]

:D *lol* :D

*I dunno where you lot get the other faces from....

click on the Smilies View All link on the options above the post

VirginiaSpur said:

Yea but it's easier to refer to The Goat in a singular sense than it is to refer to "him" as a pool.[/quote]

In that case, yes, fuck the goat.... not literally

Sibs said:
spooky said:
"Krasic not named in Juve squad for tonights match away to Parma"

I've just checked and this is true...

Any other clubs interested?

Just seen photos from Parma v Juventus game and it has been postponed because of snow. Krasic DEFINITELY not playing then :)

Wayne Veysey @wayneveysey
More Spurs. Roman Pavlyuchenko is on the verge of joining Lokomotiv Moscow for £7.5m after the two clubs agreed a fee.

[itk=Roger Morgan date=31st January inout=in player=Krasic status=itk probability=8]"Trying to get him at £50k week. He wants £70k. Nothing on Rodallega"[/itk]

Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles
Looking increasingly unlikely that Steven Pienaar will be allowed out of Tottenham. No time for a medical now so loan only option.

BBC reporting Pav gone for £8M... reports of £11M (maybe with extras, but surely £8M is more realistic)

Good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom