Jamie O'Hara

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s does talk us up on talkshite…and refers to Tottenham as “us” or ”we” let’s be honest there’s nobody else in the mainstream media does that! The co-commentators who are ex-spurs tend to be neutral as they should be though that doesn’t apply to certain ex-goons or United when they’re teams are playing they make it quite obvious where their loyalties lye……and as for Hoddle to think he’s a Tottenham “legend “ you’d never know he had anything ever to do we us.

JJ doesn't hide his allegiance that much really

Weird to hear O’Hara talking sense, he usually just embarrasses us on there.

Darren Ambrose is a spurs fan on there he’s pretty good

and as for Hoddle to think he’s a Tottenham “legend “ you’d never know he had anything ever to do we us.
hoddle keeps it more professional. you could tell he was a spurs fan when he was working on the ajax game.

i dont think pundits should make their bias blatantly obvious. souness and hoddle just tell it how it is.

hoddle keeps it more professional. you could tell he was a spurs fan when he was working on the ajax game.

i dont think pundits should make their bias blatantly obvious. souness and hoddle just tell it how it is.

Hoddle's been over-compensating for much of his time as a pundt.... Been a bit more mellow and Spurs friendly of late tho'...... Perhaps he stopped giving a fuck since the heart-attack.

Like Roy Keane says how he sees it which is spot on…….United play shit then he says they were shit.

He’s does talk us up on talkshite…and refers to Tottenham as “us” or ”we” let’s be honest there’s nobody else in the mainstream media does that! The co-commentators who are ex-spurs tend to be neutral as they should be though that doesn’t apply to certain ex-goons or United when they’re teams are playing they make it quite obvious where their loyalties lye……and as for Hoddle to think he’s a Tottenham “legend “ you’d never know he had anything ever to do we us.
But that can backfire too! He’s gives it the big un If we go 1-0 then lions a right twat if we lose! He predicts us to win every games then looks like a deluded twat If we don’t. Basically he’s arrogant about us and it mocks us when it backfires.

I absolutely hate him. He’s so fucking stupid it hurts. Fucking bellend.

The complete TalkSPORT voice - full of shit! Completely reactionary. One minute giving it large about us the next it’s ‘SHAMBLES’

Honestly he’s so thick. It hurts my brain hearing him

I do wonder if he's actually like this or only somewhat and the rest is him playing it up because TalkSport told him to.

I listened to him on TalkSport after the game and, to be fair to him, he nailed it. He reported on the game in exactly the same way as most people on here had done. He spoke like a true Spurs fan. He was also full of praise for Skipp & Sarr.

I listened to him on TalkSport after the game and, to be fair to him, he nailed it. He reported on the game in exactly the same way as most people on here had done. He spoke like a true Spurs fan. He was also full of praise for Skipp & Sarr.
Yet halfway through the game suggested taking Sarr off… dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom