Jamie O'Hara

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me or does anyone else absolutely hate his guts?

He's that kind of gobby fan who gives it the big un and then looks like a right tawt if things backfire against us.

it seems like he's everywhere constantly throwing out bluster billy big bollocks opinions about us to make us look like twats.

it's not even that the stuff he says is outlandish it's the manner in which he says it.

He'll say things like "It's facts that Spurs have the bet front three in the country" instead of being like someone like Jenas or Spurs fan Darren Ambrose who'd say "I think you could argue Spurs front three is as good as any"

They have a bit respect for the game whereas O'Hara is just one of those guys who's spouts shite as loud as he can cause "GAME OF OPINIONS INNIT" and knows well he'll look like a complete knob if proven wrong

There was another little clip of him saying "Saliba's rubbish, he's been loaned out 3 times etc"

The bellend absolutely infuriates me and I resent so much that's he our mouthpiece in the media. he's a fucking knob.

Anyone else have views on him? it's like having DT or Troopz get a national fucking platform to spout utter bollocks.

he has to be like that to stay relevant in the media, a lot of them are at it. talksport always have to have a debate going on, i doubt they genuinely think some of the shit they say they just have to say it to get a debate going.

dont take it too serious its all for entertainment

Don't have a problem personally, but I rarely listen to TalkSport, that may differ if I did. It's the tabloid radio station of English football. Do my best to avoid it unless Michael Jordan is butchering Martin Keown.

*Simon

Last edited:
We have little or no representation in the media, Woolwich have reps everywhere.
It's refreshing to see someone fight our corner. He also winds the Goons up so he's alright in my book.

Animated GIF

No issues with him either Tottenham fan and has plenty to say in support of us so…..Jason Cunty now ex player but shows no respect what’s so ever……

No issues with him either Tottenham fan and has plenty to say in support of us so…..Jason Cunty now ex player but shows no respect what’s so ever……

He's an intellectually challenged bell-end and talks just as much shit about us as he does spew overly gassed-up praise.

As far as media presence goes, he'll create more cause for ridicule than anything else and routinely gets schooled by whoever he's arguing with.

Crap radio presenter as well.

He's an intellectually challenged bell-end and talks just as much shit about us as he does spew overly gassed-up praise.

As far as media presence goes, he'll create more cause for ridicule than anything else and routinely gets schooled by whoever he's arguing with.

Crap radio presenter as well.
I’d say the one thing that didn’t endear himself was , now correct me if I’m wrong, when we played Portsmouth in the cup semi he was on loan to them and said he’d prefer Portsmouth to win he’d get to play in the cup final……

Wouldn't take any if them that serious a lot of them ham things up just for notice .Cundy for someone that actually played for us has no problem slagging us off used to bug me but now don't listen much so let him off if that's the way he wants to be.

He's a bit of a wally.

But Spurs need a loud voice in the media. There's so many loud United, loud Liverpool, Loud scum etc fans. They all take so much pleasure in putting Spurs down, we need some one who isn't even remotely ashamed to say NO. We're not having that. Conte is one of the best coaches in the world, we have a stronger squad than at least 17 other teams in the league, the best stadium in the world and we're not "just spurs"

O'Hara is just that typical pundit who changes his opinion like the wind.

Last year he was banging on about how toxic the club is and that Daniel Levy is poison, then towards the end of the season and this season he says what a great club and position it's now.

I get people have an opinion but you just wish these clowns in the media would stick to it rather than changing it to suit the trends. It doesn't help that he does the 'Sports bar' on Talksport now which just encourages morons to phone up and riles up fans to suit suit the agenda.

God everytime I make a post I swear I'm moaning about the media but it's just rubbish.

Silly thick twat now does the Saturday evening call in show about the day's games (can't remember the name of the show) with that other intellectually challenged bellend Gabby Agbonlahor. It is literally agony on the ears and and to the brain. Worst duo since Jedward.

O'Hara is just that typical pundit who changes his opinion like the wind.

Last year he was banging on about how toxic the club is and that Daniel Levy is poison, then towards the end of the season and this season he says what a great club and position it's now.

I get people have an opinion but you just wish these clowns in the media would stick to it rather than changing it to suit the trends. It doesn't help that he does the 'Sports bar' on Talksport now which just encourages morons to phone up and riles up fans to suit suit the agenda.

God everytime I make a post I swear I'm moaning about the media but it's just rubbish.

As far as punditry goes; O'hara is part of an ever growing under-class........ They're just former player media personalities. Much like Merson; he couldn't actually analyse a game if his life depended on it.

Silly thick twat now does the Saturday evening call in show about the day's games (can't remember the name of the show) with that other intellectually challenged bellend Gabby Agbonlahor. It is literally agony on the ears and and to the brain. Worst duo since Jedward.

It was painful...... I switch off when I hear him.... Don't listen to the Sports Bar either now he's taken that over.

Last edited:
He's a bit of a wally.

But Spurs need a loud voice in the media. There's so many loud United, loud Liverpool, Loud scum etc fans. They all take so much pleasure in putting Spurs down, we need some one who isn't even remotely ashamed to say NO. We're not having that. Conte is one of the best coaches in the world, we have a stronger squad than at least 17 other teams in the league, the best stadium in the world and we're not "just spurs"
See that's fine and I'm all for representation but not the kind of representation that makes us all look like deluded thick cunts.

Why couldn't we have Dawson or Defoe on the radio, someone who can speak with a bit of clarity and a bit of respect without sounding like a complete cunt.

For EG. Darren Ambrose isn't high profile, but speaks well about us as a fan, doesn't give it the big un, speaks well about us and speaks sensibly. he's able to acknowledge opponents can be decent and can have good players.

Not O'Hara's "Woolwich look well decent here and I'm Fuming!" Like, what the fuck is that.

Danny Kelly is another who speaks well on us and is intelligent.

I know Darren B is a gooner but he's not a pr1ck about us to be fair. I guess what I really hate is the "living for the Banter" style nature of broadcasting.

See that's fine and I'm all for representation but not the kind of representation that makes us all look like deluded thick cunts.

Why couldn't we have Dawson or Defoe on the radio, someone who can speak with a bit of clarity and a bit of respect without sounding like a complete cunt.

For EG. Darren Ambrose isn't high profile, but speaks well about us as a fan, doesn't give it the big un, speaks well about us and speaks sensibly. he's able to acknowledge opponents can be decent and can have good players.

Not O'Hara's "Woolwich look well decent here and I'm Fuming!" Like, what the fuck is that.

Danny Kelly is another who speaks well on us and is intelligent.

I know Darren B is a gooner but he's not a pr1ck about us to be fair. I guess what I really hate is the "living for the Banter" style nature of broadcasting.

Dawson and Defoe aren't Spurs fans and neither have the lack of brain power required to say what you think and keep arguing it.
They would both think about the repercussions of what they were thinking and wouldn't even say it.

O'Hara's absolutely a moron. And Moron's tend to say what they think without a moments thought as to whether it will make them look stupid.

More often than not, he's gonna be wrong.
More often than not, he's gonna make himself look like he needs a carer.

But at least he's putting Spurs in the conversation and he's being heard saying it.

And just imagine if he was right.

Back
Top Bottom