Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loan is best option, but agree, if he isn’t getting gametime at Leeds then bring him here to train until we find a suitable deal. But let’s not get carried away two games into the season.
I agree but I didn't know Leeds had 6 loanees. That screws the pooch a little bit as they have to leave one of them out the squad and looking at Leeds' squad it'll be him more than the others.

I’m sick of having new signings that aren’t playing for us.

Signed an injured 18yr old
An 18yr old rotting at his parent club
And an AM who needs to spend a few months going to museums and down the old pub and bed himself into the English culture before he can kick a fucking football for us.
(Amazing how Ndombele could start straight away eh)

Meanwhile, Spurs attack is still in fat fucking slug mode

Oh and we sold the only full back who crosses the ball

Last edited:
I’m sick of having new signings that aren’t playing for us.

Signed an injured 18yr old
An 18yr old rotting at his parent club
And an AM who needs to spend a few months going to museums and down the old pub and bed himself into the English culture before he can kick a fucking football for us.
(Amazing how Ndombele could start straight away eh)

Meanwhile, Spurs attack is still in fat fucking slug mode

Oh and we sold the only full back who crosses the ball
Calm down you pathetic melt. Slating our players before they've even kicked a ball for us. Sammy out in full swing

Alioski, Costa, Clarke & Shackleton al turning ou for the u23s. If Clarke is good enough he'll force his way into the senior starting XI. I think it's a good experience for him to be a peripheral figure at the moment, it'll out hairs on his chest and get him grafting more.

Bielsa isn't a fool, he'll pick who he thinks is best for getting them promotion. He'll be desperate to manage in the Premier League and he'll pick the starting XI he thinks gives him the most opportunity to get there.

Calm down you pathetic melt. Slating our players before they've even kicked a ball for us. Sammy out in full swing

No, Im slating the club for signing 3 players that can improve us, yet none of them are getting a game, due to the reasons I mentioned. Its on Poch.

The post was fucking obvious

He's still well ahead of the curve of where most 18 year olds are at, and still probably needs to beef up a bit. Leeds will pick up injuries and he'll get his chances.

He's an 18 year old kid who won't get anywhere near the first team squad, his family are from the area and coming down to London away from his family at 18 years old to not play, with a big enough fee attached just seems like a very risky move.

Even if he's not playing 1st team football regularly, he'll still be miles closer to their 1st XI than he ever would be for ours, still has his friends and family close by and all this will help his development more than a move to London would IMO.

Not sure exactly what some were expecting from this signing tbh.

Back
Top Bottom