Jack Clarke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not only did he not score on his debut, his debut came 11 days after deadline day, having lost 1-0 at home to wigan in our last game.
Lo celso signed 2 days before the Villa match, you wanted him to go straight into the side after 2 days in the country and likely before even his first training session.
You would have a point if it was mid October and he wasn't getting a game, but it's been 2 fucking games, he will play.

Fair enough I stand corrected but deadline day will be 17 days ago by time we play Newcastle....lets see if he starts. If he does, I'll never post here again

:nare:

Mate, you'd all have a point if Ndombele was also being rested to bed into the English lifestyle change
Nothing to do with the fact that Ndombele has been with the team FIVE WEEKS longer than Lo Celso then. Righto.

giphy.gif

Nothing to do with the fact that Ndombele has been with the team FIVE WEEKS longer than Lo Celso then. Righto.

giphy.gif

Ndombele arrived a month earlier, played in the Audi cup and had pre-season with us

So when you were all whipping yourselves into a frenzy during the January window about how we needed to strengthen (and the January before that, and before that.....all the way back to the Leicester season when we HAVE to strengthen in order to consolidate our season)..

What you meant was, that the new guys shouldnt feature until Easter?

This is always the thing isnt it....."THEY NEED A PRE SEASON!!!!!!!!!"

But not in January they dont. Then they can play from day one and WIN US THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So what? If you transfer job, do you get

So when you were all whipping yourselves into a frenzy during the January window about how we needed to strengthen (and the January before that, and before that.....all the way back to the Leicester season when we HAVE to strengthen in order to consolidate our season)..

But not in January they dont. Then they can play from day one and WIN US THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're not making a lick of sense, are you drunk?

It's sad to see a once worthy adversary stumble about, like an aging journeyman boxer swinging and missing in a cobbled-together ring at a country fair, swinging wildly at shadows, eyes glazed

You're not making a lick of sense, are you drunk?

It's sad to see a once worthy adversary stumble about, like an aging journeyman boxer swinging and missing in a cobbled-together ring at a country fair, swinging wildly at shadows, eyes glazed

Im not the one who doesnt make sense:

People want signings early in the summer so they can have pre season because apparently, they cant possibly know how to play football without training with their team mates for two months.

In January though, the same people want signings to immediately help the team and cover injury crisis.
No pre season necessary all of a sudden.

You know its the case, and come January, when Lo Celso has played about 7 minutes and everyones forgotten about him, you'll be creaming on off about getting Dybala to replace him.

Actually imagine if we had signed Dybala.....or (LOL) Ronaldo. Would you still be happy to see them sitting on the bench while our attack struggles to get within 4km of the Aston Villa goal with 20 minutes to go?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Out of interest, if Eriksen had been sold two days before the City game, do you think Lo Celso would still be "not able" to play?

I'm assuming there is a thread on the Woolwich forum where someone named "garygooner" is railing on about Eddie Nketiah being loaned out and not starting for the senior squad every week.

Not quite, pal. Of course Lo Celso should be given minutes, but I can understand him not being thrown into the starting 11 after two games

Just playing devils advocate here but McGuire went straight into the Utd back four within 48 hours of signing.... "transformed" them too apparently.

Off the ball stuff.......as in.....off the ball stuff an attacking midfielder would do in La Liga?

Rocket science. Should be able to play by 2023 hopefully

Best get him a contract extention sharpish; he'll be winding his deal down by then....

#modernfootball :defoe:

You do realize tactics vary from team to team, right

Tbf, I always thought the slow integration was about Poch demanding so much from the players physically, not that we're somehow playing a more advanced form of the game than everyone else.

Last edited:
You seem to gave gone completely mental

Said as much in the SummerTransfer Thread and was told it was being mean and we should help those needing it. Sammy is beyond help imo, despite badly needing it. Unhealthy to dedicate this much time/energy to a football forum, it seems to be life consuming for him, I can't imagine what hobbys and life he has outside of this.

Said as much in the SummerTransfer Thread and was told it was being mean and we should help those needing it. Sammy is beyond help imo, despite badly needing it. Unhealthy to dedicate this much time/energy to a football forum, it seems to be life consuming for him, I can't imagine what hobbys and life he has outside of this.

Up at midnight typing about some bloke you don’t know

Check

Up at midnight typing about some bloke you don’t know

Check

Why is your first response always to insult and get defensive, rather than reflect?

I asked what you loved about Tottenham and you make a "Man City" comment. I comment about how unhealthy your habits are and you critique mine. Rather than actually reply or think about what someone has said you predominantly insult instead.

You just come across as extremely mentally unhealthy. I don't say that as an insult or to make myself feel better, I say it for your benefit, you seem to have gone off the rail this summer.

Back
Top Bottom