In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

knife crab GIF
I've heard of seafood disagreeing with some people but this is ridiculous.

Lets get real people, you do not join Spurs after finishing 2nd in the league twice and reaching CL SF, your next club should be Bayern Munich or Real Madrid. JN is highly unrealistic target.

RB Leipzig is demanding a giant buyout if he goes to Bayern. I follow Bayern. I am not sure Bayern are willing to pay a huge buyout.

Who ever we get won’t succeed with Levy in charge ! Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to be owned by a oil baron but I just want a chairman who isn’t afraid to cut his losses on the deadwood! No way should some of the players still be here and getting game time! And for that I’m blaming Levy , he isn’t willing to lose money on a signing

Who ever we get won’t succeed with Levy in charge ! Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to be owned by a oil baron but I just want a chairman who isn’t afraid to cut his losses on the deadwood! No way should some of the players still be here and getting game time! And for that I’m blaming Levy , he isn’t willing to lose money on a signing

I’ll take an oil baron. The other option is someone like the glaziers or kronke

Back
Top Bottom