In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My money is on Ten Haag. Naglesmann is off to Bayern. I don’t mind Parker as I think he has done well with limited players at Fulham. Don’t want Gerrard. One call from his beloved Liverpool and he will be off like a brides nighty!

If he wants to be a real difference maker it's the ideal job. It's a club the potential to compete for all the top titles as Poch showed, but it has to be done with highly skilled management to bridge the gap to the oil/gas clubs. But if he wants absolute guarantees of winning league title, then Bayern is a better choice. Depends what kind of character he is ultimately.
I'm sure he wants to win things mate much better for his CV during his career than a project.

Some pundit pulling a name out of his ass is not the same as a link.

I can’t think of a signing, player or manager, in recent memory for Spurs that wasn’t on the radar of either Gold or DanKP.

He’s soft as jelly and as dangerous as a blind gerbil.

But fill your boots. It is the internet so maybe I’ve judged him totally wrong.

(I concede the gutting knife does look rather dangerous in the hands of a trained SAS type person. Which I don’t think he is.)

knife crab GIF

Back
Top Bottom