In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy wanted Mourinho really badly but he's ruthless, I think he'll swing the axe if we lose against West Brom. But a draw and points here and there in the next few games and Mou clings on.

A manager like Mourinho with that pedigree and history should have one complete season from start to finish before getting the axe. I don’t like his style of play, but it is only reasonable to see what he can do with a full season.

I'd have Harry back. The best I've seen Spurs play was under him and Poch, but he had far inferior players.
You're joking mate surely. Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart, even Lennon and Hudd would breeze into this team. Ledley on 1 leg is a better defender than Dier. Keane, Crouch, Defoe etc all walk into this team ahead of Vinicius.

People over-rate our current squad massively.

You lot need to stop looking to the past and look forward. Young innovative coach, with a hungry young group playing an enjoyable brand of football. That’s how poch pushed the club Forward and we need to do it again.

jose Redknapp, Bale, eriksen... I’ve had it up to here with nostalgic bullshit.

His love for Dier ... He trained the Best DC in the world or some reliable guys who did the job but Eric Dier is his fatal error . It's like Ferguson who believed Bellion was an incredible talent ..
Sacramento, the staff and Hitchen did well in their analyse to provide the best players for the TOP 4 , we saw the individual quality and IQ . Nice project.

Why? We can afford to pay 15M a year, that's one of the highest wages any manager in the world is on.

Plenty of good managers will come her for that kind of dough. Just a question of finding one of them.
I don't see any of the top managers coming here in the current state that were in with a huge number of players that need to be offloaded.

Poisoned chalice at the moment.

martin-jol.jpg

I like the cut of Ten Haag's jib.

But i think Levy follows managerial trends. French, Spanish, Portuguese so i expect he'll go with a German manager. They're all the rage apparently.

Back
Top Bottom