If your name ain't down,you aint getting in!.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Waddle I adored him at the lane and one of my greatest spurs regrets is that he was sold. Can you imagine him and gazza feeding Lineker
...would it be similar to when Gazza fed Waddle??
Paul-Gascoigne.jpg

Steve Perryman, a farce if he isn't invited.
Terry Naylor, not sure he'll be on the list but he should be.
David Ginola, one of the few things worth watching at times during his stint with us.
Graham Roberts, bled lily white blood.
Keith Burkinshaw,goes without saying(though i initially forgot him)
Chas and Dave, not players but what the hell.
Sol Campbell, so we can all launch out seats at the deluded mug.

Probably loads more will come to me

I think Terry Naylor (and probably Neil Ruddock) could certainly be bouncers on the Door!

Berbetov and keane
Ugh, not Berba for me. Keane I'd be okay with.

Another recent player I'd like to see come back for this would be Michael Dawson. Played with nothing but heart, was genuinely gutted when he had to go, and was a captain for us. Many times he embodied what I truly love about Spurs.

Ugh, not Berba for me. Keane I'd be okay with.

Another recent player I'd like to see come back for this would be Michael Dawson. Played with nothing but heart, was genuinely gutted when he had to go, and was a captain for us. Many times he embodied what I truly love about Spurs.
I meet Dawson once genuinely decent chap

Back
Top Bottom