If your name ain't down,you aint getting in!.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Big party for the last match the who's who of Tottenham playing history Bale if he's allowed:dembelewtf: Gascogne etc! So who else should be invited? I know who fecking shouldn't be but that's a thread on its own!!!
60/61 team who is still with us!
80/81 team!
90/91 team!
Who else Ginola,VDV,Klinsmann,Sheringham!

Steve Perryman, a farce if he isn't invited.
Terry Naylor, not sure he'll be on the list but he should be.
David Ginola, one of the few things worth watching at times during his stint with us.
Graham Roberts, bled lily white blood.
Keith Burkinshaw,goes without saying(though i initially forgot him)
Chas and Dave, not players but what the hell.
Sol Campbell, so we can all launch out seats at the deluded mug.

Probably loads more will come to me

Be fascinating to know how this is decided, lines have to be drawn somewhere!
Isn't there a Hall of Fame ? If so I would just imagine all of them - Plus anyone from the 60/61 season who is still around, and not in the Hall of Fame.

Be fascinating to know how this is decided, lines have to be drawn somewhere!
Isn't there a Hall of Fame ? If so I would just imagine all of them - Plus anyone from the 60/61 season who is still around, and not in the Hall of Fame.
The hall of fame is incredibly shoddy. A no-mark like Steffan Freund is there but Alf Ramsey and Ledley aren't. Other glaring omissions too

The hall of fame is incredibly shoddy. A no-mark like Steffan Freund is there but Alf Ramsey and Ledley aren't. Other glaring omissions too

Yep won't say it is perfect - (not sure if that webpage is up to date either) - surprised to see Les Ferdinand on there, never had his best spell with us.
Surely it's a basis for a start from the clubs perspective. Ledley in his official ambassador role would be a given anyway.

In all seriousness though, agree with a lot of the names here. Would also add anderton, howells, mabbut obviously. Fuck it even rocket Ronny would be decent bants.

Judas to make an entrance as a grand finale, strapped to the side of a wrecking ball loaded with explosives and aimed at the west stand

In all seriousness though, agree with a lot of the names here. Would also add anderton, howells, mabbut obviously. Fuck it even rocket Ronny would be decent bants.

Judas to make an entrance as a grand finale, strapped to the side of a wrecking ball loaded with explosives and aimed at the west stand
I would think Mabbut will be there anyway with his role as ambassador.Same as Ledley.

Back
Top Bottom