If your name ain't down,you aint getting in!.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jamie Carragher for his goal scoring exploits.

Lineker - although he might end up as the comedy villain after his antics last season.

Paul Stewart and Des Walker scorers that won us our last FA Cup!

How about a roll call of dross players that wore the shirt in the late 90s early 00s?

Mousa Saib
Helder Postiga
Sergei Rebrov
Justin Edinburgh
Dean Austin
Ian 'curtains' Walker

The list would probably fill the Park Lane :dembelelol:

Lineker - although he might end up as the comedy villain after his antics last season.

I hope he would be treated with the utmost respect at The Lane. He didn't cower away for his Leicester love last season, yes. But what a player he was for us and he's always shown us the respect we deserved in the media.

Think it should be based on appearances. If they want to say invite 20, look at those with highest appearances which would include Hoddle, Perryman and King and exclude any still playing like Defoe. Not sure if any major players from our past would be excluded by this list but they can always add.

Skye Andrews trying to plead poor little Judas' case today.

Thing is that deluded cunt would probably have the nerve to actually attend. What fucks me off almost as much as what he did is that fact that I've never once read or heard him say he understands why the fans hate him so much. In fact he's gone to the lengths of claiming it's racial!

He's without question one of the most detestable kinds of human beings.

There may be posters on here that aren't old enough to remember it but he ran his contract down so he could make more money out of his transfer (one if the first players to do that), screwing over the club that made him what he was while reassuring the fans that it'd all be ok and he was staying. Not only did he do that but he could have gone to literally any club of his choosing with Man United being interested on a number of occasions but he still chose to join the scum.

I mean what sort of person does that?

Cunt cunt cunt.

(Rant over)

In fact he's gone to the lengths of claiming it's racial!
A club that holds Ledley King not only as our fucking spokesman but as a legend is racist against Judas.
seh6p.gif

Skye Andrews trying to plead poor little Judas' case today.

Thing is that deluded cunt would probably have the nerve to actually attend. What fucks me off almost as much as what he did is that fact that I've never once read or heard him say he understands why the fans hate him so much. In fact he's gone to the lengths of claiming it's racial!

He's without question one of the most detestable kinds of human beings.

There may be posters on here that aren't old enough to remember it but he ran his contract down so he could make more money out of his transfer (one if the first players to do that), screwing over the club that made him what he was while reassuring the fans that it'd all be ok and he was staying. Not only did he do that but he could have gone to literally any club of his choosing with Man United being interested on a number of occasions but he still chose to join the scum.

I mean what sort of person does that?

Cunt cunt cunt.

(Rant over)

I remember him coming out a few months before saying he's definitely staying and just wants to postpone negotiations until the end of the season as it was effecting his football.

The silver lining with that episode is that Levy has been amazing at tying down any of talent with long term contracts and never lets them get even to 2 years - based on them still being a key player

While he has had some problems post-Tottenham I'd add Rafa to the list. Was with us briefly but he was gung ho Spurs and added a much needed touch of quality in some big games.

I'd do a keg stand with him in a heart beat.
:vdvshh:

OK I'll be that guy.

What's a keg stand?

Is it sexual?
:vdvhmm:

Sexual? It has an air of bromance to it.....

Keg standee places both hands on rim of keg

He is the lifted by legs to a near inverted position by two others

Keg master puts tap into standees mouth and depresses lever, administers beer at high flow rate.

Standee tries to drink as much as possible and stay inverted for as long as possible, there is some associated chanting, and general encouragement provided by the observants

Standee is lowered back down to feet, usually by signaling he has had enough typically by spitting the tap out or trying to gesticulate with a free hand if he can quickly bring it off the keg rim without face planting into the keg.

Significant eructation follows and sometimes there is vomiting.

Good times.

I see myself as one of VdV leg attendants in the inversion process.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom