If not Llorente...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Llorente gets a chance to start on Thursday.

He will do so much better than Sunday.

Not saying he won't, but on what logic would a Llorente up against a stronger defence, off the back of a morale sapping performance, be so much better than he was on Sunday?

Personally I'd play him, but not sure there's much justification beyond "he's the best fit striker we've got at the moment".

Not saying he won't, but on what logic would a Llorente up against a stronger defence, off the back of a morale sapping performance, be so much better than he was on Sunday?

Personally I'd play him, but not sure there's much justification beyond "he's the best fit striker we've got at the moment".

Nothing much beyond believing he will offer more than his tepid effort of Sunday.

No option but to play him really.
Two things will most likely happen if we do,
He becomes an instant hero that helps us to the final, or we can 100% all agree this area of the squad finally needs addressing.

All depends how fit moura is. If Moura is fit to start then he plays and Llorente on the Bench. If not he starts. However I expect Llorente to start Sunday but can he play 3 matches in a week?

Back
Top Bottom