If not Llorente...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cunt let us down getting injured like that tho' didn't he, eh? ...Eh??? ...Eh???

I know, the pretender that he is, he tried to run it off, but FFS the guy can't even manage to get the right kind of injuries FFS!!!!!

:angryscouser:

Total disaster

Typical Levy panic signing

:pochlol:

mw-860
Should be fun watching Lord Marega constantly chasing his first touch to the crowd.

The reactions on TFC match threads are going to be fucking gold.

Should be fun watching Lord Marega constantly chasing his first touch to the crowd.

The reactions on TFC match threads are going to be fucking gold.
How do you know lord marega so well? Impressed.
More than half of the forum would go nuts with marega. He’s the striker sissoko. Literally. But fuck it. Release clause is 30M euros

Sort of hypothetical, as it’s unlikely we’ll pick up another striker now or in the summer but..

Who or what style of striker do people think would complement Harry up front? I’m talking just style or type of forward here, not whether anyone decent wants to come play second fiddle / we have no money etc.

I ask as it occurred against Fulham that we went out of our way to accommodate Llorente up front - the big target man to hold up the ball / win aerial battles / score headers - and it really didn’t work. Partly because Llorente wasn’t great, but also because that is clearly not how the team plays, ever, and it showed. Eriksen and Alli were ineffectual as they had no runners to pass through to I thought.

Not sure myself, but I think a speedster is probably ideal. Someone who can run off the shoulder. Rashford/Vardy/Zaha style players maybe.
m8daT7k.jpg

Sort of hypothetical, as it’s unlikely we’ll pick up another striker now or in the summer but..

Who or what style of striker do people think would complement Harry up front? I’m talking just style or type of forward here, not whether anyone decent wants to come play second fiddle / we have no money etc.

I ask as it occurred against Fulham that we went out of our way to accommodate Llorente up front - the big target man to hold up the ball / win aerial battles / score headers - and it really didn’t work. Partly because Llorente wasn’t great, but also because that is clearly not how the team plays, ever, and it showed. Eriksen and Alli were ineffectual as they had no runners to pass through to I thought.

Not sure myself, but I think a speedster is probably ideal. Someone who can run off the shoulder. Rashford/Vardy/Zaha style players maybe.

Muriel ( Fiorentina), striker a bit 'off-putting but with technique and speed'

Back
Top Bottom