I can't describe how much it galls me

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

theres a point to you? Who'd have believed that?
Oh come on, you are a cartoon poster, some kind of cross between Foghorn Leghorn and Roger Mellie
"AH SAY, AH SAY - CUNT!"

without ever appreciating that you are being laughed at, rather than with.

Suck it up crybaby, if you dish the shit out - have the grace to accept it when its your turn.

Carlito Brigantente said:
theres a point to you? Who'd have believed that?​

Oh come on, you are a cartoon poster, some kind of cross between Foghorn Leghorn and Roger Mellie
"AH SAY, AH SAY - CUNT!"

without ever appreciating that you are being laughed at, rather than with.

Suck it up crybaby, if you dish the shit out - have the grace to accept it when its your turn.

I'd like to see a pwopa, old skool bare-knuckled fight between you two...

...in a sawdust covered pit floor... with sweaty fat East End gangsters throwing dahn old crumpled tenners to determine the winner... t'would be awesome!

Now patch it up you pair of old skool pussies and sort it out tomorrow!... we've got a game to win here!

I'd like to see a pwopa, old skool bare-knuckled fight between you two...

...in a sawdust covered pit floor... with sweaty fat East End gangsters throwing dahn old crumpled tenners to determine the winner... t'would be awesome!

Now patch it up you pair of old skool pussies and sort it out tomorrow!... we've got a game to win here!
Oi
don't you volunteer me to fight anyone, if you want to fight him, you do it yourself - thank you.

Its all just shits and giggles to me, I think he's funny

I haven't been involved in a fight since I was a teenager, and I'm buggered if I'm going to descend to that level now.

You can be my champion though

It's all gone very tetchy on a number of threads all at once.

Come on chaps. It's only fucking Chelsea and a place in the cl at stake. Oh, and finishing above the scum.

What you all nervous about?

It's all gone very tetchy on a number of threads all at once.

Come on chaps. It's only fucking Chelsea and a place in the cl at stake. Oh, and finishing above the scum.

What you all nervous about?
There's nothing tetchy on my side, I'm taking it all light heartedly and am just kidding, for the laughs.

Sorry if anyone has misunderstood my response(s)

Oi
don't you volunteer me to fight anyone, if you want to fight him, you do it yourself - thank you.

Its all just shits and giggles to me, I think he's funny

I haven't been involved in a fight since I was a teenager, and I'm buggered if I'm going to descend to that level now.

You can be my champion though

...and you can be my wing man!

It's because the way he posts reminded me of that sad fucker from eastenders called minty. He used to hang around the pubs in highgate village waiting to be recognised. It was quite a pitiful sight.

Nothing to do with any cash the fella may have accrued ripping off pension funds and whatnot Éperons Éperons

But in all fairness he is funny and I enjoy his posts. Maybe I will get to meet the great man one day.

Back
Top Bottom