I can't describe how much it galls me

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always sing the song i dont want to go to chelsea when we play them and i dont like elvis as a rule but that song sums it up to me.

Fucking hell....don't let anyone tell you the glory glory influx is bringing this place down.

I've got on the pm telling me he owns this place and we have some pissed up old soak replying to his own posts.

I guess nothing good can last forever but this is beyond embarrassing.

huh?

it is not a great song but sums up my thoughts on chelsea, whats wrong with that, do you like chelsea?

I think maybe your a chelsea fan.

Fucking hell....don't let anyone tell you the glory glory influx is bringing this place down.

I've got on the pm telling me he owns this place and we have some pissed up old soak replying to his own posts.

I guess nothing good can last forever but this is beyond embarrassing.
yes it would be a real shame if we diluted the quality of your posts, wouldn't it?
:)

hJYnEBO.gif
Wonderful, but it needs to have a pair of sunglasses descend onto his face along with a DEAL WITH IT caption.

Incidentally:
"No I won't have sex with you babe", you tell your partner, "I'm on the internet and I'm angry".
I'm curious to know whom the hivemind of internet zoids thinks of when they read this. As in, who would win the award on this forum for person most likely to say this. But I don't feel like starting a thread about it, coz #yolo and it's nice outside and I'm blasting mid-70s Dead, cause that's how all proper, educated white people do on warm spring days.

OK, you all win, I've just realised I'm too old or out of the loop to 'get' what this thread is now about!

I genuinely stopped understanding it from just after Elvis Costello and Alexi Sayle in a Fez..
Now I'm just lost!

OK, you all win, I've just realised I'm too old or out of the loop to 'get' what this thread is now about!

I genuinely stopped understanding it from just after Elvis Costello and Alexi Sayle in a Fez..
Now I'm just lost!
Good lord - are you telling me that there is a point to CB's posts?

Who'd have believed that?

Back
Top Bottom