I can't describe how much it galls me

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Chelsea are playing in OUR final in MY city this year.

As if the intergalactic cunting they gave us in the champions league final last year wasn't enough they are doing it all over again.

A true sign of a good side is those who get busy at the business end, when it really counts.

Woolwich: WWWDWD
Chelsea: WLWWDW

Spurs: LLWDWD

I would have taken 5th and the Uefa cup....but you cunts thought out signing a couple of scum old men at under hill was more important than Basel at home.

I blame YOU and AVB if we don't get anything out of this season.

Cunts, one and all.

I don't understand how going to Basel at home and Underhill nearly 3 weeks apart are mutually exclusive.

What are you going on about now for fuck sake. How long has it been, a year? Since you've been telling everyone on the forum what cunts we all are? If you're intent on begging for attention still you could at least refresh your technique.

Still, we're responding to the thread. I'm sure you're excited.

Asterix2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom