Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

q0Exb.gif

I'm not too savvy on the big smoke, but I thought that "London" included bits of Essex, Kent, Oxfordshire, Herts?

Probably off topic i guess.
All of London(including the square mile ) are technically in parts of the home counties.Several of the outlaying areas still retain a home counties address,but Watford isn't in London at all.
It is on the tube line though,hence the confusion.

Don't think any of Oxfordshire is in Greater London though.Replace that with Middx and Surrey and your spot on.Greater London has eaten up all of Middlesex

All of London(including the square mile ) are technically in parts of the home counties.Several of the outlaying areas still retain a home counties address,but Watford isn't in London at all.
It is on the tube line though,hence the confusion.

Don't think any of Oxfordshire is in Greater London though.Replace that with Middx and Surrey and your spot on.Greater London has eaten up all of Middlesex

I was basing it on motorway junctions to be honest, as my usual route involved M4/M25 to jct 29. I just assumed the M25 is sort of a fence for London

I was basing it on motorway junctions to be honest, as my usual route involved M4/M25 to jct 29. I just assumed the M25 is sort of a fence for London
It's a weird one, I live in Buckhurst Hill (Essex) and am inside the m25, town also has a stop on the central line and benefit from a lot of the same things London addresses would have. Wouldn't be surprised to see the area swallowed by 'greater london' eventually

Hugo on Football Focus today.
Good interview, always love how and what he says.

Still fucking annoying to hear pundits when talking about our defence and they say it's a settled defence, "80% never changes". Vertonghen and Alderwierled have completed approx 10 (might be a couple more can't be arsed to check) games together this season!!! Basic fucking research.

For some reason Google decided that I would be interested in a story from one of the French newspapers (damned if I can find it now) from what seems to be the same interview. I only took 1 year of French and it was probably 30 years ago so I relied on Google to translate the page for me. Seemed to have a lot of the same stuff, but it did seem to suggest that if certain clubs came knocking he would entertain the offer.

Back
Top Bottom