Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha spot fucking on..

Or, better yet, at the end of the season.....

"Kane, scoring 30 PL goals this season, received top tier passes from the likes of Dele and Eriksen, while Rashford, scoring a decent 7 goals, had to settle for terrible long balls from Phil fucking Jones. Therefore, he gets a multiplier of x5, thereby landing him this year's golden boot"

:carrollwtf::kanehand::llorishuh::pochshock::roseunsure::walkercry:

:dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers:

Something along those lines happened last season when Sky did a feature saying Vardy's goals were worth more than Kane's in terms of points. Of course they discounted say a 1-0 goal in a 4-0 win so whenever we dealt out a drubbing (which was a lot) all of Kane's goals were discounted but Vardy's goals in the endless 1-0's they amassed throughout the season of course counted as point-winning goals.

Bravo and Lloris have faced the easiest shots, although the City 'keeper has conceded nearly twice as many goals as the Spurs stopper.

76nhAaK0z0k48.gif

Blimey!! Come to think of it, never seen these two cunts in the same room together.
...it's only when I saw the PMU PUB Promo thing that I thought; "The fuck was Harry Winks doing at that shoot? He wasn't even on the international radar last Summer... and I didn't know he was French... and as well as tha..."
b9bbb1c7d54c679252c5a278ee3d6840ecc00650606261e0a4fab093855c9bd5.jpg

Didn't take too long after Lloris signing a new £100k pw deal, but for the 4th year in a row, the usual.

It is very odd that Law says it will be easier to get Lloris than Courtois, why? when Courtois is married to a Spanish woman who lives with their daughter in Madrid, in a brand new house just purchased in Dec.

Didn't take too long after Lloris signing a new £100k pw deal, but for the 4th year in a row, the usual.

It is very odd that Law says it will be easier to get Lloris than Courtois, why? when Courtois is married to a Spanish woman who lives with their daughter in Madrid, in a brand new house just purchased in Dec.

Same journo that pissed Lamela off with the "his dog has died and he's gone into a black hole of depression because of it" article.

Not a shock really, journos love writing such fake news in the days before we play a top 4 rival. Whose turn will it be when we next play the goons to try and unsettle us?

...read on;
Real want to sign a world-class goalkeeper .... But their hopes of getting Courtois have been hit by Chelsea’s superb season and the 24-year-old claiming he is happier than he has ever been at Stamford Bridge....
Real have already lined up alternative targets, with Lloris high on the list with manchester United's David De Gea.
Well that's all their bases covered... just name the Top 3 'keepers in the Prem, one of them has to be right!!

Jeeez, these journos!

...read on;

Well that's all their bases covered... just name the Top 3 'keepers in the Prem, one of them has to be right!!

Jeeez, these journos!
I struggle to believe that there isn't a great keeper somewhere at one of the 18 non-huge La Liga clubs that Real could go for. Or one in Serie A. But I guess Mr Matt Law's knowledge of La Liga and Serie A probably extends only as far as watching El Clasico a couple of times a year, so he just decided to mention Lloris, Courtois and De Gea...

Wow!
This is one of the best things I have heard from a Tottenham player. It's not Sherwood'esk ranting, it's not trying to win over fans with sentiment by saying something predictable like "looking to bounce back". There is nothing cliche about it.

It's from the Captain, and it stings. This will cut deep with the players. This is the power of having a World Class player in the dressing room, a player that wants to win, that is trying to instil a winners mentality in everyone. A player I might add that has freely and openly praised our philosophy and approach to games under Poch, and this is him living it.

Hugo is as ruthless as Poch, demands the highest levels. Gone are the days when we spin poor performances, it's empowering to see these words, I want to watch our next game now, any doubts that had crept into my head as a supporter are now subdued with one sentence.

I've posted this before but it's a reminder why this man is our Captain:

Wow!
This is one of the best things I have heard from a Tottenham player. It's not Sherwood'esk ranting, it's not trying to win over fans with sentiment by saying something predictable like "looking to bounce back". There is nothing cliche about it.

It's from the Captain, and it stings. This will cut deep with the players. This is the power of having a World Class player in the dressing room, a player that wants to win, that is trying to instil a winners mentality in everyone. A player I might add that has freely and openly praised our philosophy and approach to games under Poch, and this is him living it.

Hugo is as ruthless as Poch, demands the highest levels. Gone are the days when we spin poor performances, it's empowering to see these words, I want to watch our next game now, any doubts that had crept into my head as a supporter are now subdued with one sentence.

I've posted this before but it's a reminder why this man is our Captain:

This is what leadership is all about. To let people know when it's not good enough. Sometimes, you need a bad cop.

Fully expect a response on Thursday. Which would be very useful as getting this tie won in the 1st leg would help us immensely.

This is what leadership is all about. To let people know when it's not good enough. Sometimes, you need a bad cop.

Fully expect a response on Thursday. Which would be very useful as getting this tie won in the 1st leg would help us immensely.
He is just one of these people that commands so much respect. Leads by his actions and his words are always appropriate, always hits the nail on the head. Supportive and encouraging when that is needed, calm and considered when fan boys are saying we'll win the quadruple and melts say we'll get relegated. Always in tune with the management but above all honest.

No matter who you are, what walk of life, happy clapper or doom-munger, I doubt there will be anyone who will see these comments without a nod of acknowledgement.

Without Hugo in the net on Saturday we could have been on the receiving end of an AVB / Sherwood era Anfield visit. In hindsight i'm surprised he wasnt going more mental during the game. Perhaps he was just stunned into silence with the shit show unfolding in front of him.

Only player i saw screaming at his teammates was Davies, who was obviously furious that no one was helping him out.

Perhaps those at the game can tell me otherwise, but we could have really done with a few more players vocalising. They looked like lost sheep at times.

Without Hugo in the net on Saturday we could have been on the receiving end of an AVB / Sherwood era Anfield visit. In hindsight i'm surprised he wasnt going more mental during the game. Perhaps he was just stunned into silence with the shit show unfolding in front of him.

Only player i saw screaming at his teammates was Davies, who was obviously furious that no one was helping him out.

Perhaps those at the game can tell me otherwise, but we could have really done with a few more players vocalising. They looked like lost sheep at times.
Always very, very difficult to gage appropriate response needed from players and also what is or isn't being said. I was screaming at the telly for both goals, I'm a happy clapper and rarely lose my shit, but even I lost it. Is it good when a player does this, or do you want calm heads and encouragement. (When we played Chavs at The Lane this season, Costa was screaming at Pedro. We all took that as an opportunity to mock them for arguing with each other, whole ground laughing at them. But, for me I think Costa was absolutely spot on at digging out Pedro at the time, or was he? Given how we all mocked them arguing, in hindsight probably better they didn't say anything).

Back
Top Bottom