Huddle-Weight

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did the club tweet the pics they have just posted on Facebook? Huddlestone looks skinny in one of them, almost too thin. I know it'll be down to the camera angle, but he has definitely lost a fair bit of weight.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Think his body angle in the photo helps him, but he does look pretty slim you're right. Also Sandro's back training in those pictures, I'm warming to a Hudd/Sandro combo as the 2 in a 4-2-3-1

Éperons said:
Wow. I read the tweet at first as Hudd's realising he can't just walk into the team--he needs to earn that respect.

But now I see that you're reading it as saying that AVB hasn't earned the respect of the dressing room.
No, he's definately having a pop at AVB and currently plotting his demise along with Bentley, Bassong and Gio.

Tom's latest tweets -
People should realise that players have a life outside of football, not every comment\tweet\action is to do with football!! Plus jumping to assumptions is never good

I think he's being a bit of a dick, tweeting your training on the morning of a game seemed out of the ordinary and he just wanted to highlight he wasn't traveling, and lots of his tweets have been about football, he is just backtracking guess he's had his hand slapped and told to remove and limit damage.

Grow up, sort it out internally or move

It seems he is just thick.

Tweeting something like that at the start of the season - what do you expect?

Still wouldn't like to see him go JUST yet... at least until we've got Modric's replacement in first!!

...looks like I can wave goodbye to that wish then!

Seems that Stoke are trying to assemble the most NORTHERN SOUNDING SQUAD in modern football... not since the '50s can one team have boasted a HIGGINBOTHAM, ETHERINGTON & now a HUDDLESTONE... flat caps at the ready lads... eeee'by'gum it's grim oop North!

(to be fair, Little Lord Etherigton would be equally at home in a Sussex Boarding School, being made to drink his own Ginger Beer flavoured Piss by the House Master!!)

Back
Top Bottom