Huddle-Weight

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Raitei said:
I think he's about 14 huddlestones and 5 huddlepounds

21923659.jpg

Raitei said:
S.L.R said:
I get you Raitei. So I'm guessing the conversion is 1 Huddlestone = 14.5 stones?

Roughly, there are no truly accurate huddlemeters, so we don't know for sure.
I hear it's because the measuring agency is in France. Whenever Tom goes to be weighed, they hear his footsteps approaching and, mistaking them for a distant artillery barrage, they run away.

But a rumour VirginaSpurr, but a rumour. The real problem is that these days, nobody measures in imperial or thuddlian anymore, it's all in modric. Though I've heard that never really made it over to the states.

:p

Raitei said:
But a rumour VirginaSpurr, but a rumour. The real problem is that these days, nobody measures in imperial or thuddlian anymore, it's all in modric. Though I've heard that never really made it over to the states.

:p

ROFL you're funny today. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom