Huddle-Weight

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could you please tell your mate that whoever in his department is responsible for reviewing player ages is an utter embarrassment and doesn't deserve to keep his job. Thank you so much.

Anurag Jo said:
Now fifa is asking people for player profiles :avbfacepalm:

This happens every year.

I got a gig sorting profiles/data for EA Sports a couple years back. They email regular players and ask if they'd like to gather the data on a certain number of teams in exchange for an early release of the game and your name in the credits.

I said I'd like to do Spurs and/or Plymouth Argyle (where I live). They offered me Barnet, Carlisle and Brentford. I thought fuck that and binned it.

Seriously though, if Fat Frank is 14st 4lbs, I'd be surprised if THud isn't 15st.

Moulman14 said:
Anyone happen to know how much Huddlestones weight? Its for a friend who reviews data for FIFA 13 and they have no clue. Cheers.

just a question, if ea sports are meant to be head scanning all the players in new york in a week or two, why wouldn't they get it from the horses mouth...

Back
Top Bottom