Huddersfield Town v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Facts you didn't know about Huddersfield.

Originally part of Hull before the last ice age sliced it off from the mainland. That's why you can only get there by ferry.

They wear blue and white stripes in homage to their sister club Wednesday (whom with they used to groundshare during the first gulf war)

On market day, fish is sold in abundance with the villages other delicacy, licorice.

The villagers are friendly and the women absolutely love a bit.

Recently the club smashed their record transfer fee when they signed a player for £14.95. His name escapes me.

#spikeybantz

It's quite funny going on opposing fans forums when some appear to be slightly confused by polite friendliness. Personally I don't mind a bit of spikey banter, which you certainly don't get that with certain club sites, it can be down right offensive.

Having been to all 92 English Football League grounds over that last 50years following Huddersfield Town I think I have developed a pretty good idea of who to banter with and when to keep my trap shut and the internet is no different. I guess those of us who can claim to have been on all 92 Grounds (watching our teams) can say the same.

As for tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it but admit to a certain amount of concern, this level is such a huge step up in standards for us and tomorrow we're playing one of the best teams. Therefore predicting the outcome is impossible but as long as we put on a decent show and take the game to your lads I'll be fairly happy. Overall I'd say we need to focus on beating teams who are expected to finish in the bottom eight or so, rather than worry too much about the high flyers! :cool:

All 92 eh? some achievement BB though I have to ask which 92 exactly? You may not have noticed but it changes every season. There must be half a dozen clubs now that Town have never played.

Plus Town haven't played Coventry away since 1965.

Facts you didn't know about Huddersfield.

Originally part of Hull before the last ice age sliced it off from the mainland. That's why you can only get there by ferry.

They wear blue and white stripes in homage to their sister club Wednesday (whom with they used to groundshare during the first gulf war)

On market day, fish is sold in abundance with the villages other delicacy, licorice.

The villagers are friendly and the women absolutely love a bit.

Recently the club smashed their record transfer fee when they signed a player for £14.95. His name escapes me.

#spikeybantz

That'll go down well :hugoshock:

Just been let down on a spare. If anyone has one please give me a call on 07508155572, desperate for a ticket now so willing to pay above fv. Cheers

Turn up like this mate & they will let you in gratis. Incognito like.

black-pudding-300x225.jpg

In an attempt to avoid the "total fanny" award for a match thread, I'd like to add my compliments to the wrong rosed cunts from across the Pennines.

Much respect to their fans on here. It's lovely to watch a reasoned debate with rival fans.

And for those southerners who haven't been there. It's a truly lovely part of the country, with some fantastic people. (Avoid North Yorkshire - they are unfriendly twats)

Anyway, true story. Met a bird from Yorkshire once. She was a right rum lass & loved her udders feeled.

:walkercry:

Felt

As in felt up
:ledleylick:

Past participle of feel

Pics?

:soldadowatch:

Aye thas reyt there lad.
Just to be pedantic...
Black puddings are actually a lancastrian invention(bury i think)
You southern softies need to research your northern stereotypes!!

Are you all wife beaters with pet whippets?

:angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom