Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many 3pm Saturday games have we had this season? 3?

Huddersfield aren’t the type to sit back, but they may try and hold the fort for a 1-1. Just need to come out firing from the opening kick rather than after the 2nd half whistle.

Think after tonight, Llorente will probably get a place on the bench, ideally if we are comfortably winning, could be key for him to play last 15 or so mins, to give Harry some rest before Juve.

We'll win 7-4 but the actual score will be 4-0 to Huddersfield.

They will bring on their new signing called VAR who has the power to make all our goals void for absolutely no fucking reason

GIF-doubtful-hmm-not-sure-Shigeru-Miyamoto-skeptical-suspicious-unsure-GIF.gif

Think Poch might surprise everyone and start Tripps and Rose again.

Hope not.... Rose was poor and looked lazy and uninterested at times tonight.

Seen nothing all season from Rose to suggest he should play ahead of Davies unless he (Davies) needs a rest (which he just had tonight).

Last edited:
Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Vert Davies
Dier Dembele
Lucas Eriksen Dele
Kane

Vorm Son Lamela Wanyama Rose Trippier Sissoko

Fuck it put KWP on the bench and get DR to put some time in back at the gym/training ground.

Stay or go in the summer, regardless, hes not much of an asset to us based on current form/fitness and imo attitude.

Now that this is actually a relevant match thread, I think we'll do them 4-0 again.

Would really like Winks to start as well, he's looked well out of sorts and it could be a good game for him to get his mojo back.
Why play out of sort player in a pl must win match.
Why put pressure on a young player
?!

Huddersfield's best midfielder, Aaron Mooy(si), is out. Good opportunity for him to have a run out and get his confidence back, against Prem opposition, without a chance of being overrun in midfield.

Pair him with Dembele.
There is no easy game in the premier league. Choose players on form with rotation in mind and no messing around

I would really like to see our most attacking lineup, perhaps something like this:

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Dier Davies
Dembele Dele
Moura Eriksen Son
Kane

Don't think we will be on the back foot too much so dropping a DM and putting Dele back there to make room for Moura seems to me like it would work nicely against a possible bus parking. Dele is like a Ghost so he could popup anywhere no matter what position he plays, and with us likely to have so much of the ball he would offer us more attacking threats than Wanyama or Dier (if Jan was fit).

Hope not.... Rose was poor and looked lazy and uninterested at times tonight.

Seen nothing all season from Rose to suggest he should play ahead of Davies unless he (Davies) needs a rest (which he just had tonight).
However we have Juve soon so we might still see Rose vs Huddersfield, or maybe even KWP so that Davies is fully fit for Juve.

Aurier will start as well since he cannot play vs Juve due to suspension

Sorry for any offence caused. I didn’t quite hit the mark, and can see why others thought so. Again, apologies. Your match thread record is impeccable and please sir, carry on. :dierpochhug:

I read the comment after and immediately knew you were meaning it in good humour. Stick your sorries in a sack.

On a side note, I’ve just broke my ankle and leg! Currently waiting for surgery!

Back
Top Bottom