Huddersfield (H) 03Mar - 15:00KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

However we have Juve soon so we might still see Rose vs Huddersfield, or maybe even KWP so that Davies is fully fit for Juve.

Aurier will start as well since he cannot play vs Juve due to suspension

.....Just an opinion rather than a prediction.

In addition, whilst protecting Ben from playing 2 in a row, isnt it plausible to conclude that Rose is in even less condition to do so?

(The conditions last night would have taken a fair bit out of the boys t'boot.)

I'd hope we play Ben Sat & Tuesday and re-evaluate his fitness then...

(One game at a time... CL shouldn't detract from the pursuit of top4 etc. etc.)

this is going to be my first visit to london since the night of the bilbao riots, can't wait for it hope the weather doesn't
mess it up. flying in from dublin 9.30 sat morning. where do i go for pints before kick off

I read the comment after and immediately knew you were meaning it in good humour. Stick your sorries in a sack.

On a side note, I’ve just broke my ankle and leg! Currently waiting for surgery!
I feel your pain, I fractured my ankle (both fib and tib) playing football about 5 years ago, luckily it wasn't too displaced so didn't need surgery. Was in a cast, then boot, and was on crutches for about 9/10 weeks. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I feel your pain, I fractured my ankle (both fib and tib) playing football about 5 years ago, luckily it wasn't too displaced so didn't need surgery. Was in a cast, then boot, and was on crutches for about 9/10 weeks. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Unfortunately I have my stag in 6 weeks in Cologne.. looking unlikely now.

There is no easy game in the premier league. Choose players on form with rotation in mind and no messing around
Mr @cretinousgoat put disagree for the above, means either:
1. There is easy game in the PL
2. Don't choose players on form
3. No rotation in mind
4. Mess around.

Which one please?!
:pochunimpressed:

Last edited:
I’ve not gone for a big home win this year. Too many teams just come to park the bus.

And we have been a bit too pedestrian without real options on the bench. That’s changed though.

So got a feeling Saturday could be different. 3pm, big crowd, CL during the week so players wanting to impress Poch and we just seem to be clicking at the moment.

Going to say 4-0. But more wouldn’t surprise me, mainly because they have shipped a lot of goals and we are creating a lot of chances.

this is going to be my first visit to london since the night of the bilbao riots, can't wait for it hope the weather doesn't
mess it up. flying in from dublin 9.30 sat morning. where do i go for pints before kick off

Depends how early you want a pint, if it’s straight from the airport, the spoons at Victoria is decent for a few pints, after that anywhere from 12 onwards around the stadium should be decent.

Back
Top Bottom