How to achieve 68 points?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't suppose anyone knows a person who knows a person who knows a person who supports Wigan and has a prior booking history do they?

Wanted to go Wigan end at the Woolwich as tickets are on general sale but seems you do need to have made a previous purchase. They are also giving the hard sell on Cup Final tickets too #tiny

This is a great analysis thread and is always interesting to read.
really? I guess it must be a step up from the 'Jennifer Yellow Hat and Jimmy Red Hat'.

I would ignore Mr. Gove's suggestion and move onto the Mr Men series next. Mr deliberately antagonistic is one of my favs.

I think we know what could have helped us this year..
LeQeKoA.jpg

The dream of 72 points and fifth place is getting closer :defoe:

It could happen. But the chance of catching Chelsea was remote anyway. If we win vs Stoke though, Woolwich need to get three points vs Wigan and probably Newcastle too to keep us behind them.

However, if we fail to win tomorrow it's more than likely to be over anyway, as Woolwich would obly need to win 1 of 2 remaining games.

We know what to do, so let's do it!

COME ON YOU SPURS!

I think we can assume that we'll be fucked over on the last day, but imagine if Woolwich drop points and WE CLAIM 4th!! It can happen still...

The prize would be WONDERFUL and they won't cope well with that! Bring it ON!!

does this thread spontaneously combust now we have surpassed the magic '68' and are now on 69 points?

HOW CAN WE FINISH 5th WITH MORE THAN THE ALLOTTED, PRE-REQUISITE 68 POINTS? IT SIMPLY CAN'T HAPPEN!

unless it does, in which case, we are into a whole new world of Spursy ends to a season!

Back
Top Bottom