@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

worried about this one now, shit done got real

Aguero and Negredo made Daws and Kaboul look like sunday league players

Rooney and RvP are equally as good and could well do the same

we need to get Verts and Vlad back in the middle for this one, problem is that leaves Naughton or Zeki at LB ffs

can any of our shitload of left footed players play LB, Fergie use to stick all kinds of players in at fullback on the fly

Lloris

Dawson---------Vlad---------Vert

Capoue---------Sandro
Lamela---------Holtby---------Siggy

Soldado---------Adebayor​

We need to start with 2 upfront - Utd are also low on confidence and under mounting pressure. If we can contain RVP and Rooney we have a chance, imv

Ade and Soldado in front of Lamela, Lennon, Paulinho, Sandro, and Dembele

Dawson on the bench - Vlad to start alongside Kaboom

Last edited:
Lloris
Walker Vlad Verts
Capoue Sandro
Lamela Siggy Townsend
Soldado Adebayor
Edit. I am aware this will never happen. But on FM it works. FM doesn't lie.
What's the point of Walker in that formation though? And Thor?

Vlad Kaboul Vert
Capoue Sandro
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Soldado Ade​
Might just work if Lamela and Chadli shore up their defensive game.

There's something sexy about teams playing three at the back :gomes:...

What's the point of Walker in that formation though? And Thor?

Vlad Kaboul Vert
Capoue Sandro
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Soldado Ade​
Might just work if Lamela and Chadli shore up their defensive game.

There's something sexy about teams playing three at the back :gomes:...

Just feel walkers pace could be handy with 3 at the back.

Eriksen is out though. Otherwise without a doubt him.

4-4-facking-2

[formation="442, Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Fryers, Lennon, Dembele, Sandro, Lamela, Soldado, Adebayor"][/formation]

I was busy editing the positions as it doesn't show which one is which in midfield while you're typing

Relax your panties, hombre

Last edited:
I would like to see us score a goal. That would almost feel like winning a trophy right now. And I would like to see a positive opening to a game. Let's say we start the match..Instead of slowly passing the ball backwards all the way to Lloris from kickoff, how about giving United a throw-in close to their byline, postition our team high up and really go for an early goal (when was the last time that happened btw?). Lamela to start on the right, Ade can play on the left combining with Soldado. Paulinho needs a good, long rest, so Dembele and Sandro in the middle. Holtby or Gylfi behind Soldado. Rose is hopefully back so Jan can move to CB joining up with Vlad. Most teams are on terms with United this year, so no excuses for not turning up for this :avbwtf:

Lloris
Walker - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro - Dembele
Lamela - Gylfi - Ade
Soldado​

I would like to see us score a goal. That would almost feel like winning a trophy right now. And I would like to see a positive opening to a game. Let's say we start the match..Instead of slowly passing the ball backwards all the way to Lloris from kickoff, how about giving United a throw-in close to their byline, postition our team high up and really go for an early goal (when was the last time that happened btw?). Lamela to start on the right, Ade can play on the left combining with Soldado. Paulinho needs a good, long rest, so Dembele and Sandro in the middle. Holtby or Gylfi behind Soldado. Rose is hopefully back so Jan can move to CB joining up with Vlad. Most teams are on terms with United this year, so no excuses for not turning up for this :avbwtf:

Lloris
Walker - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro - Dembele
Lamela - Gylfi - Ade
Soldado​
Like your ideas. Except ade on the left won't work...we should play 4-1-3-2..

Back
Top Bottom