@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, at least we know we'll have a hell of a load of pointless possession in the middle of the park with nothing going forward!

Looks like 4-2-3-1 to me judging by the punctuation in the line-up post, with Dembele playing in the hole.
more exactly i think it is: (4-1-4-1)
------------------------Lloris
-----Walker-Dawson-Chiriches-Vertonghen
------------------------Sandro
-------------Paulinho---------Dembele
-Lennon--------------------------------------Chadli
-----------------------Soldado

I know it probably won't happen, but I want to see Lennon on the right, and Chadli on the Left as we know what Azza can do and I've seen Chadli beat players to get to the byline aswell as coming inside. Please please please give them instructions to do this Andre, you stubborn little cupcake!

I fucking love you lot always having a melt down when the team news comes out.
which is why I've pretty much stopped reading on here... yeah sure, we've not been fantastic and we got pounded last time out in the league, but how often do you have pretty much an entire team with a shite day, not often is it?

more exactly i think it is: (4-1-4-1)
------------------------Lloris
-----Walker-Dawson-Chiriches-Vertonghen
------------------------Sandro
-------------Paulinho---------Dembele
-Lennon--------------------------------------Chadli
-----------------------Soldado
1 - 2 - 3 . 1 - 2 - 3 La La la La La. Dance the day away?

Back
Top Bottom