@ Home vs. Manchester United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what I think the team will be. I never normally do this but let's see what happens. Note this is not what I'd pick etc.

Lloris, Vertonghen, Dawson, Chiriches, Walker
Sandro, Paulinho,
Chadli, Dembele, Lennon,
Soldado

I love a 12pm kick off, it makes getting morning drunk acceptable and thus hanging with the girlfriends parents in the afternoon more enjoyable. Fuck milk, I'll have those coco pops with chocolate Baileys! If that aint too girlie...

COYS!

Just been 'interviewed' by some Aussie guy with an NBC mic outside the main gates.... I'm a little bit 'fuelled' at this early hour, and heard myself coming out with the most ridiculous football cliches about AVB, too soon to judge, early doors, game of two halves, Replacing Bale, oh my gawd I've just made a fool of myself across the entire Southern Hemisphere!!!!!

And THAT'S why I prefer appearing on telly inside a furry costume!

.....at least I didn't fucking swear!!!!

Last edited:
the likes of Lennon
fmZEYHs.gif

Just been 'interviewed' by some Aussie guy with an NBC mic outside the main gates.... I'm a little bit 'fuelled' at this early hour, and heard myself coming out with the most ridiculous football cliches about AVB, too soon to judge, early doors, game of two halves, Replacing Bale, oh my gawd I've just made a fool of myself across the entire Southern Hemisphere!!!!!

at least I didn't fucking swear!!!!
at least you say some words there,others remained like a "stone", speechless,when see the microphones coming for them...:)

at least I didn't fucking swear!!!!
Saw you on TV looked like you had a few:rolleyes:

Lamela not on the bench!

Chadli intrigues me on the left, want to see what he can do. Mousa is going to glide past players all game.

I would've dropped Dawson and not entirely sure on Chadli still. But otherwise going with the 3 in midfield makes sense to me, as does Lennon getting the start.

Back
Top Bottom