Home Opener (vs. Stoke), 15 Aug, 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200.gif

Yeah, this is what we've been missing all summer. Having the fucking weekend ruined.

Looking at that team, when we've let a two goal lead slip, was as uninspiring as it gets.

We threw that away due to substitutions, in my view. Stoke made good substitutions and we made poor ones. Lamela being the absolute worst; he is not suited to playing this kind of team, and certainly not in the position we were in when we know they are going to push us.

I really hope we learn something from this game and the last one. Its early enough in the season that we can fix these things, and if we do we'll have a good season because a lot else is right. Just frustrating to let a two goal lead slip so needlessly.

Poch cost us this game!
His subs were fucking awful.

I understand why subbing Kane, but then putting Eriksen out wide? FFS, Poch!!!!

Plus, Lamela is shit ... what does he bring in? Constantly fouls and mis-passes.
I'm tried of defending that guy.

:walker-scream:

Back
Top Bottom