Home Opener (vs. Stoke), 15 Aug, 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be nice to see something other than
Lamela---eriksen---chadli--

Ive made a collage of that midfield
hyperactive+dog_41331b_3146986.gif

e0db25b64f23670083af7dc0026df797.jpg

A-cheeky-Japanese-Macaque.jpg

All these line ups featuring Lamela do my head in ... But as i have a poor track record of dissing players who then play a worldie i guess we'll win 5-1 with a Lamela hattrick
Ha I would agree we really don't have too many alternatives but he shouldn't start. He hasn't looked match fit yet this season. I don't want to get into the same fight about Lamela but you can have a look at every match thread since we bought him and over half the people put them in their team despite him not setting the world alight. I get it people really want him to pan out after what we paid.

885317.gif

Ha I would agree we really don't have too many alternatives but he shouldn't start. He hasn't looked match fit yet this season. I don't want to get into the same fight about Lamela but you can have a look at every match thread since we bought him and over half the people put them in their team despite him not setting the world alight. I get it people really want him to pan out after what we paid.

885317.gif
i think that's one of the reasons he annoys me, he seems to get endless credit by some, he's just so frustrating to look at - seems to have all it takes to be a player like David Silva but i think he wants to be like Ronaldo in stead. But he's a Spurs player and he works a lot so i'll support him either way (while calling him a useless twat about 5 times a game)

oh and cot cot if you are american, just ask a random Spurs fan if its here that you can see the tottenham hotspurS play a soccer footie game and film the reaction.

oh and cot cot if you are american, just ask a random Spurs fan if its here that you can see the tottenham hotspurS play a soccer footie game and film the reaction.
Australian and although that'd make me feel filthy, it also feels like a social experiment I'd like to see the results of.

I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME!!!!

Hope to see Trippier and Rose to start because we do need pace. Trippier has pace with purpose, and Rose is more of a beserker but that can also bundle the ball in the back of the net.

I just hope Poch does not AVB it. Where he plays people that compound the lack of pace of Eriksen and Dembele or overload the team with Lamela's and Eriksens.

We need pace and power so Dembele and Eriksen can finesse it and not spend the whole game in the trenches.

Back
Top Bottom