Home Opener (vs. Stoke), 15 Aug, 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking into the ones I posted earlier, some of them lose quality the more people are watching as they can't afford better bandwidth yet. Finally got one that's less freezy but only when not in full screen mode
Look for streams that are P2P(peer to peer), they should get better the more people use it, as you get more and more "hosts"

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/tottenham-hotspur-vs-stoke-city-live-streaming

this one was posted earlier - not great quality but hasnt killed me yet.

This one?
hqdefault.jpg

Harry looks like a guy who's been shown how to chip it over the defenders down the park ... practiced it in the off season and now he's chip-passing every chance he gets.

It's fucken great!!

World class commentary: Stoke look like a team who could score pretty quickly after the break ... but they may need to change their tactics .... and their players.

:pochfacepalm:

My laptop is going out the window at some point. What the fuck is the point a HD stream if it doesnt work properly

install acestream and use this link 8c0abceedf2360d64980aa34850fc681d2a5ddcc

Looking into the ones I posted earlier, some of them lose quality the more people are watching as they can't afford better bandwidth yet. Finally got one that's less freezy but only when not in full screen mode

Really crisp and perfectly coloured image. Updates every five seconds.

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/tottenham-hotspur-vs-stoke-city-live-streaming

this one was posted earlier - not great quality but hasnt killed me yet.

Look for streams that are P2P(peer to peer), they should get better the more people use it, as you get more and more "hosts"
p5gQ85j.jpg

#yankperks
:adelol:

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom