Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His stats for this season aren’t that bad. Hes always been streaky but Harry always plugged the gaps. Him leaving has shouldered Son with the responsibility and he isn’t consistent enough.

Plus his mates knick 20k tickets every week. Wouldn’t be sad to see him go if it landed us a top striker.

Sentimentality which has allowed the likes of Sanchez, Dier, Winks, Davies, Lloris etc. remain at the club for far too long.

It starts from the club and filters down to the fans until it becomes normal to accept declining standards and "well isn't he a great guy".

He's a fucking weirdo PR machine who is controlled by his dad at 30 odd years old and never fingered a bird. Move on.
I mean so who is better in our squad right now? You are whining about someone who has done the most this current season..... I think there are plenty players to filter down in our squad before we get to Son...

Some people get too attached and shit..

Yes he wasn't so great in last couple mathces but so is everyone else. He had scored 16 goals with 9 assists so far. without him spurs would've sat at like below 10th right now lol

Yes he wasn't so great in last couple mathces but so is everyone else. He had scored 16 goals with 9 assists so far. without him spurs would've sat at like below 10th right now lol
such a braindead way of looking at things. maybe without him the ball would of stuck in the final third a lot more and we would of had more bite up top! completely different game!

It was BS when they said it about Kane last year and it is BS re: Son this season too.

Last edited:
such a braindead way of looking at things. maybe without him the ball would of stuck in the final third a lot more and we would of had more bite up top! completely different game!
this is exactly why I desperately want son to leave this shitty ass club lol. just be greatful that you have him lmao.

I mean so who is better in our squad right now? You are whining about someone who has done the most this current season..... I think there are plenty players to filter down in our squad before we get to Son...

Some people get too attached and shit..
If we decide to give Ange a go then I want him properly backed with the right players for his system.

Son is ill-suited to both the LW and CF role in Angeball. I don't know what more I can tell you.

no wonder spurs haven't achieved single thing in 2 fucking decades lol. son please leave this hopeless club I'm so fed up with being surrounded by bunch of old ass cunts 😂

Last edited:
stop bitching and be greatful that son plays below average club like this for all your old ass. son must braindead thinking he could win something at shitty club like spussy 🤣

His stats for this season aren’t that bad. Hes always been streaky but Harry always plugged the gaps. Him leaving has shouldered Son with the responsibility and he isn’t consistent enough.

Plus his mates knick 20k tickets every week. Wouldn’t be sad to see him go if it landed us a top striker.
What?

I'm a South Korean and I follow spurs because of Son. *a bit obvious* anyway... I feel like Son could've called as world class player if he had decent players on his back like Eriksen. But... to be called as world class player you don't rely on someone else's passes and what not... when you get the ball you create the opportunity and score a goal... that's a definition of world class in my opinion... Son's pace along with finishing is world class there's no doubt about that but something else really missing and I don't know what that is... maybe his lack of consistency? dribbling is decent but not really a world class tier level? just my word here. And oh... I think he plays better when he's in CF than winger.
So glad son is getting praise on here with his recent performance! I'm a south Korean so I may biased a bit but how's everyone opinion about him? Do you guys think he could be club legend at some point? Or does he still have long way to achieve that?
this is exactly why I desperately want son to leave this shitty ass club lol. just be greatful that you have him lmao.
son is too good for spurs lol braindead like above would praise him again if he scores the next game. mark my word lol.
no wonder spurs haven't achieved single thing in 2 fucking decades lol. son please leave this hopeless club I'm so fed up with being surrounded by bunch of old ass cunts 😂
stop bitching and be greatful that son plays below average club like this for all your old ass. son must braindead thinking he could win something at shitty club like spussy 🤣
Blimey, you changed your tune!!!
...was this you all along?
0_arsenal-spors-fanjpeg.jpg

Blimey, you changed your tune!!!
...was this you all along?
0_arsenal-spors-fanjpeg.jpg
The fool didn't know we keep the receipts . The Koreans I have met are polite respectful and high functioning, even in their second tongue. I suspect this one might be from the North. The lack of respect for 'old' people is deeply culturally suspicious. To which end he needs to find another forum. Certainly earned a ban. Admin Admin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom