Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Between winning the Golden Boot, and the WC fast approaching I think he's under enormous pressure. He's always had periods where he's off form, but no-one really cared because we didn't really have the same expectations from him we had from Kane, things are different now. I think he's gotten in his own head a bit, he's probably dreading getting to the WC and playing like this. I I hope the international break will do him good.

He did kane was fucking useless tonight. Son wasn't great but did better than him.

We had 4 or 5 decent looking chances in the first half but Kane failed to link up miserably 3 or 4 of them. We let them hang on and paid the price. Watch the replay or look up Kanes 1st half stats

Two world class players constantly performing subpar? Maybe the problem is elsewhere…

Hmmmmm, no, the problem is clearly those two are presently unable to knit play together, and, their finishing is also on a low ebb, as is their movements and ability to play at any pace, or, under any pressure.

Personally, think they need to rotate one place between them, if it continues, give Kane 60 and tell him to put 90 mins effort into 60, Son 90 into the 30…

Wake them the f€ck up…

Hmmmmm, no, the problem is clearly those two are presently unable to knit play together, and, their finishing is also on a low ebb, as is their movements and ability to play at any pace, or, under any pressure.

Personally, think they need to rotate one place between them, if it continues, give Kane 60 and tell him to put 90 mins effort into 60, Son 90 into the 30…

Wake them the f€ck up…
I also think that they are, maybe subconciously, holding back a bit since we are getting closer to the world cup. And neither of them want to miss out.

Still need them to wake up.

Son's been putrid. No question. And he needs a rest....no question.
Confidence down the drain, his touch is atrocious, and he's making a lot of terrible decisions.
Let's not forget just how bad Kane was last year as well in the beginning. I know, I know it was coming back to the team late and the Man City garbage and his idiot brother and all of that. But he had one league goal before December. He had 4 goals against Mura (don't want to remember that) and one in the League Cup before that. And he was fine by Christmastime.

Son's been brutal-let's not shy away from that and he should be on the bench currently. But let's tap the breaks about this guy being washed.

Back
Top Bottom