Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Playing Kane despite him clearly downing tools got Nuno sacked. I'm not sure this is what we should be going for.

Looks like there won't be any more PL matches in October anyway, so hopefully it'll give Son time to get out of his funk.

The alternative to Kane when he was misfiring was Moura and Bergwjin.
Now if Kane or Son misfire there is Deki and Richarlison.

Using last year as a comp, Kane had 1 goal in the first 14 Premier League games of the season. He didn't get his second goal until December 19th. That should give us an idea.
2/3 of those games were under a manager more clueless than even you so it’s a shit benchmark to be fair

Leicester will be the ideal game for him to play in, whether that’s starting or as a sub, I don’t know but he’s bound to get a goal against them which will set it up nicely before the break

Fingers crossed that Sonny can find his mojo tonight. He’s been in one of his poor streaks for too long now and Kulu must be breathing down his neck fiercely for a starting spot.
I’d have started Kulu tonight tbh but in Conte we trust and hopefully his faith is repaid.

I believe this same comment has been made at least 4 games running.
Been calling it since Game 2 (well by half time in Game two).

He is stinking the team out, not just his own form, today the whole teams shoulders dropped when he lost it pathetically again on 68mins or so.

Would bench him 3-4games now (mind you Kane is almost as out of sorts).

Back
Top Bottom