Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kudos to you for replying but he was gash tonight and yes he pops up with the odd goal but as soon as he gets the ball you know what’s going to happen
A couple of stepovers and he passes the ball backwards
Shadow of the player he used to be

I guess he used to be Messi/Ronaldo if he's currently a shadow of the player he used to be when currently he has the most attacking points after Kane in the PL if you dont count penalties. :pocheyes:

Last edited:
for me is a no brainier to sell him for a great offer. He’s at age for a winger that is do or die. A big injury and his pace is gone and his value goes down to the shit. More than 60 we should look to sell
I called thoughts of selling Kane and Son 1-2 months ago insane, but that was predicated on the idea of Kane actually being here (at the time I was OK selling Sonny, but not Harry).

But I agree with you here, now that we know Kane is gone, cash in on Sonny and get the rebuild started.

Given us his all.....In exchange for 100 million pounds.

Such a nice chap he is.
Oh fuck off with that argument. The bloke has played through injury, and given us all some.of the best spurs times ever and yet when he realises the club won't be ble to help him get the trophies he wants and asks to leave, people like you crawl out of the woodwork to insult him.
Let's not forget that the fans demand for top players has created the ridiculous wages so you're part of the reason he gets paid that.
He's been a loyal servant for over a decade and maybe, just maybe you should remember that. He could have left years ago but he stayed out of his loyalty to this club as we all know he could have left 6.or 7 years ago and be enjoying walker like levels of trophies

I thought that he was poor last night, but that could be said of nearly every one. He gestured to the crowd to get us going, but they have to give us something to cheer about.

He’s been shite for months

Get rid

Controversial as it may seem to say that about Son on here I agree with you. Disappointingly poor for months now. Seems mentally weak like the rest. Sell now for top money as he isn’t getting any younger. But we must spend the money from this and the likely Kane sale wisely. No pissing it up the wall like we did with the Bale cash

Last edited:
100% sell for around £60 million.
Buy Danny Ings and a good centre half and the team is better straight away.
I can't even remember the last time he actually took a player on the man is a coward

Apparently has pace to burn but who would know. Always seems to receive the ball with his back to goal or when stationary.

Controversial as it may seem I agree with you. Disappointingly poor for months now. Seems mentally weak like the rest. Sell now for top money as he isn’t getting any younger. But we must spend the money from this and the likely Kane sale wisely. No pissing it up the wall like we did with the Bale cash
Yea i've been thinking the same for a while, even when he was playing well. As a club we've gone stale partly because we forgot when to sell players. Be a bit smarter like a Dortmund. Son is 29, very reliant on pace and blows hot and cold over a season. He-s been brilliant for us but i think its time. The only problem is Kane complicates it as how do you replace 50 goals in a team?

Yea i've been thinking the same for a while, even when he was playing well. As a club we've gone stale partly because we forgot when to sell players. Be a bit smarter like a Dortmund. Son is 29, very reliant on pace and blows hot and cold over a season. He-s been brilliant for us but i think its time. The only problem is Kane complicates it as how do you replace 50 goals in a team?

So many issues to sort out I just don’t know where to start but I say let’s have faith in our great leader Mr Levy. I am sure he has it all under control

:dierno:

:crouch:

I guess he used to be Messi/Ronaldo if he's currently a shadow of the player he used to be when currently he has the most attacking points after Kane in the PL if you dont count penalties. :pocheyes:
Don’t start with the statistics

He was shite last night
Didn’t want to know like most of them

You had a willing trier in the bench in Lucas who couldn’t get on

Dortmund is the sort of club we should be basing our strategy on.

Without a investment heavy owner we are never going to be able to operate regularly in the same price racket as the big big boys. So we need to become smarter and build ourselves up that way instead.

Daniel, if you are reading this, or any of your spies for that matter. Base yourself on Dortmund bitte schön.

Son’s in the longest cold streak at the moment and deserves the criticism but I am surprised some here want to sell him.

Him and Kane have produced the majority of our goals this season. If Kane goes and we sell Son, can we really expect the new strikers to settle into our system so quickly and start scoring?

Getting rid of both players in the same season doesn’t seem too rational if you ask me.

Dortmund is the sort of club we should be basing our strategy on.

Without a investment heavy owner we are never going to be able to operate regularly in the same price racket as the big big boys. So we need to become smarter and build ourselves up that way instead.

Daniel, if you are reading this, or any of your spies for that matter. Base yourself on Dortmund bitte schön.
The advantage Dortmund have is that Bundesliga is played at a lower intensity, so they have a much bigger pool of young players to choose from who can then perform.

I thought that he was poor last night, but that could be said of nearly every one. He gestured to the crowd to get us going, but they have to give us something to cheer about.

He needs to get himself going again. Looks a million miles away from the player we know he can be. If he also doesn't secretly want out then you can only imagine he's extremely pissed at how the club is right now, and of course that's going to effect your performance. Like Kane, I genuinely feel sorry for him. He deserves more.

Back
Top Bottom