Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he might have gotten away with a yellow today, Rudiger’s reaction was pathetic, the contact was minimal but why did Son do that in the first place.
Idiotic.
Players using the fake orgasm approach to get other players sent off is just embarrassing. I'm sure their team mates must be just cringing as well.

I think he might have gotten away with a yellow today, Rudiger’s reaction was pathetic, the contact was minimal but why did Son do that in the first place.
Idiotic.

He was getting red. If I could bet when they were reviewing I would for sure on seeing RED, and he got the Red. Just like the last RED he got but rescinded, slim chance the FA misses a chance to nick the Asian player of the year, why not. Why give him a break, this is not Asia is it? The last one just happened to be such a blatant wrong call they had to call off.

But the Refs make horrendous calls on Spurs week in week out anyway it is hard to say which did what. Son just needed to be that much better and perfect which was hardly the case today. In fact, it is becoming a serious problem because this is the second time he makes almost identical toddler foul and gets ejected. The last player did shit like this on a regular basis was Pepe of Real Madrid and I think even he stopped doing it as people moved to HD TV and stuff. So fucking ridiculous a top player like Son would do shit like that not once but twice is just mind boggling.

I remember last time Son lucked out because things happen to pan out OK and we stayed in 4. Really hope the lads could hold up for the next 3 games he will miss.

Last edited:
Red cards he received was all ridiculous situations and we see everygame players go away uncarded in that ocasions. Today he had barely a contact, lots of worse happen in the match and go unpunished, like the Mount tackle in first half, that I though was harsh but could undestand var didn't interfere cause It wasn't a rede card incident. It seems tô me referees are a little biased against Son, despite It was stupid from him. Never a red card.

Lying on the floor and trying to kick a guy, studs up, in the chest is an every-game occurrence is it?

:mourfacepalm:

He was getting red. If I could bet when they were reviewing I would for sure on seeing RED, and he got the Red. Just like the last RED he got but rescinded, slim chance the FA misses a chance to nick the Asian player of the year, why not. Why give him a break, this is not Asia is it? The last one just happened to be such a blatant wrong call they had to call off.

But the Refs make horrendous calls on Spurs week in week out anyway it is hard to say which did what. Son just needed to be that much better and perfect which was hardly the case today. In fact, it is becoming a serious problem because this is the second time he makes almost identical toddler foul and gets ejected. The last player did shit like this on a regular basis was Pepe of Real Madrid and I think even he stopped doing it as people moved to HD TV and stuff. So fucking ridiculous a top player like Son would do shit like that not once but twice is just mind boggling.

I remember last time Son lucked out because things happen to pan out OK and we stayed in 4. Really hope the lads could hold up for the next 3 games he will miss.

Time for Ryan to step up.

Whether it's a red or not you have to be a special kind of stupid to kick out in the age of VAR just a few months after you got sent off for something similar.

Been saying son is a cry baby mummy's boy for ages now. At this point I want the guy out of the club. Its fucking cringeworthy stuff and is an embarrassment to the club. Never have I seen a player lash out and cry so much. Absolute man child. Don't care he scores a goal now and again. It's this type of soft mentality that keeps us where we are. It isn't even like he is innocent. He just has a little burst of rage and then does the whole cry routine when he gets sent off. What sort of mentality do we want at the club? It's all gone "matesy" again. Mucking around in training and want to be the big joker clown guy. The constant crying like a child on the pitch. Worse than a under 9s Sunday team.

Mourinho will see the weak mentality of some players and change this into a club with a winning mentality.

Been saying son is a cry baby mummy's boy for ages now. At this point I want the guy out of the club. Its fucking cringeworthy stuff and is an embarrassment to the club. Never have I seen a player lash out and cry so much. Absolute man child. Don't care he scores a goal now and again. It's this type of soft mentality that keeps us where we are. It isn't even like he is innocent. He just has a little burst of rage and then does the whole cry routine when he gets sent off. What sort of mentality do we want at the club? It's all gone "matesy" again. Mucking around in training and want to be the big joker clown guy. The constant crying like a child on the pitch. Worse than a under 9s Sunday team.

Mourinho will see the weak mentality of some players and change this into a club with a winning mentality.

So you're saying you would have felt better if he went all in and cracked some ribs? Got it.

Definite Red card, for the petulance and intention if not the result.

But.......... Why was VAR not used up at Everton to check the incorrect Red he got.. It is just Bullshit how it is being used randomly to check events.

Lol hyperboles galore

Counselling? Fucking hell. :pochfacepalm:

Embarrassing.
You sound like the type of guy who wouldn't even cry/attend the funeral if your family member passed away. Well done strong man, should we all bow down and worship you? Behind your macho man persona, lies an insecure individual...of that I am very certain.

Back
Top Bottom