Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not even sure what that means. At this point he has been one of the most effective player over the past 12 months - I’d say that warrants a benefit of the doubt?

I'm talking about his attitude. Third red in less than a year.
It's only been a few weeks since that Gomes injury and Son apologizing on camera for his antics.

He is a bloody idiot who has not learnt after the Bournemouth match last season. This was on a level of David Beckham in the World Cup. If you are going to react you need to be more discreet and not be so feeble. As Jose said The cunts ribs must have been fractured by the way he went down.

He's clearly got issues....
There's a nasty streak in there, that he covers with a smile most of the time!

Textbook psychopath if you ask me!

A real proper shame, 'cos I thought an early goal in the 2nd half might swing it... but an early RED fucking killed it!

Note to self: all footballers are stupid... except Frank Lampard apparently, 'cos he writted a childrins book!!!

Total overreaction in here. Wasn’t a red card. Silly but petulance happens. 9 days out of 10 that isn’t a red.
It’s not an overreaction when it’s costing the team. All 3 of his reds were acts of selfishness. The one against Lemar and today’s, he had already won the foul....good, we get a free kick. But nope, he retaliates, just get up and move on like 99% of the other players do.

The Everton one is a bit more iffy because we can say Son was trying to track back and win us possession. But if we remember the altercation with Gomes a few minutes, again it looks like retaliation.

It’s gotten to the point where I would be worried about him being on the pitch when we’re chasing a game and things aren’t going well him.

Not sure why you're trying to defend Son here.
Son's clearly got an attitude problem that needs to be fixed otherwise it might cost us again down the road.
Whether he's out for 6 or 9 games, we need him playing every game when he's fit.
Not defending Son - just correcting a factually incorrect statement

Look at the various posts above - there is a clear overreaction. He clearly put his leg up, that’s about it. It was very little contact and in no way deserves a red card. Poor decision from a referee rather than Son being really in the wrong.

I disagree.

I appreciate your opinion but he throws his legs out towards the player and as I've already said, he has previous with this type of behaviour.

If it was the 1st time, fair enough but come on, you cant really defend his petulance there

It’s not an overreaction when it’s costing the team. All 3 of his reds were acts of selfishness. The one against Lemar and today’s, he had already won the foul....good, we get a free kick. But nope, he retaliates, just get up and move on like 99% of the other players do.

The Everton one is a bit more iffy because we can say Son was trying to track back and win us possession. But if we remember the altercation with Gomes a few minutes, again it looks like retaliation.

It’s gotten to the point where I would be worried about him being on the pitch when we’re chasing a game and things aren’t going well him.
Son's clearly got an attitude problem that needs to be fixed otherwise it might cost us again down the road.
Whether he's out for 6 or 9 games, we need him playing every game when he's fit.
Maybe he just wanted Christmas off.... :sonhmm: now he's got his wish! :sonpoint:

He didn’t receive one if it was rescinded - deary me ...

No, he never received a ban.

I mean, here is proof for you.

10634047.jpg

Reminder that the red card against Andre Gomes was a complete joke and rescinded later, and prior to this year he has had only 1 red card in his entire career in 2014. This is not a regular occurrence for Son. Bad red cards, and no doubt he will be working on controlling his temper as he should be, but a player with persistent disciplinary problems he is not.

Reminder that the red card against Andre Gomes was a complete joke and rescinded later, and prior to this year he has had only 1 red card in his entire career in 2014. This is not a regular occurrence for Son. Bad red cards, and no doubt he will be working on controlling his temper as he should be, but a player with persistent disciplinary problems he is not.

You sure he's working on controlling his temper? Doesn't look like it to me. Looks like someone whos head is up his ass at the moment because of the recent attention/praise he's gotten. His attitude is directly correlated with how much gel he puts in his hair.

Back
Top Bottom