Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now the weirdo is going through and spam disliking every post I’ve made. Absolute oddball behaviour.

Yep, he's doing it to anyone that disagrees with him and will disagree with this one too I assume. It's quite sad that he's got nothing better to do.
I've put him on ignore and foul voted his post. Hopefully enough people do it so he can take the little holiday that he's clearly so desperate for.

Fed up with wanker s on here so a ban is absolutely fine with me
If here is what real spurs fans are I am disgusted to be amongst you

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

I'm genuinely concerned that you're gonna drown in your own froth.

Not really.... Just make sure you switch the ol' webcam on before you do.

No you mentioned your niece no one else is that true or false?
Did I say a word before you started mentioning kids?

I'm all for education so let me explain... (Sorry, typing slowly isn't an option so you'll have to do the hard yards yourself...)

Likening someone's behaviour to that of a 6 year old does not make one a pedo.

I think son is an absolute pussy for that reaction fucking ridiculous. I know I will be in the minority but i don't give a fuck anymore
No, you won't be in the minority, you'll be in the bin. He's just seen his action result in the blokes leg bending in half where it shouldn't, and that wasn't his intention. Take a minute and have a think about what you have typed.

Last edited:
No, you won't be in the minority, you'll be in the bin. He's just seen his action result in the blokes leg bending in half where it shouldn't, and that wasn't his intention. Take a minute and have a think about what you have typed.
Thanks very much let's hope that cunt never plays again

Back
Top Bottom