Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a red card. Simple as that. I don't think there was any VAR check on the incident (unless someone can confirm otherwise?) In which case, why the fuck not? If not for an incident like that then you don't use it all.

I remember, back in the day, thinking Shawcross was potentially hard done by when he broke Ramsey's leg and got a straight red (on replays, both were kinda going for a loose ball at the same time). Like Son, he was distraught and the most important thing was getting him off the pitch ASAP.

No ambiguity in whether this foul was a red or not, though. Yellow all day long.

Where does it end? Why didn't Cahill get sent off for breaking Mason's skull and ending his career?

it's a yellow had the incident between son and gomes had not taken place a couple minutes earlier. honestly, it looked like son was out to get him. what was he doing chasing after him when he wasn't going anywhere. absolutely reckless

Thoughts and prayers with Gomes and hope he makes a full recovery, but more than that, with Son. Feel responsibly and clearly devastated. Hope he gets the support he will need to cope.

Thoughts and prayers with Gomes and hope he makes a full recovery, but more than that, with Son. Feel responsibly and clearly devastated. Hope he gets the support he will need to cope.

Awful position to be in. What makes it way worse is that he had intention to take him down all day long. It was intended tackle and quite honestly... He should feel bad about it.

I don't think for a moment that he went to break his leg - absolutely not!! Just he intentionally went to get even but totally unintentionally it ended so badly.

Awful position to be in. What makes it way worse is that he had intention to take him down all day long. It was intended tackle and quite honestly... He should feel bad about it.

I don't think for a moment that he went to break his leg - absolutely not!! Just he intentionally went to get even but totally unintentionally it ended so badly.

well, cunt did elbow him in the face. No question it was a poor challenge and that he was taking him out. Put it wasn’t the tackle that did it, and he couldn’t have known what would follow.

Fuck 'em all Sonny.... Take the time off to get your head clear and we'll be right behind you whenever you're ready to return.

Yid.

I think son is an absolute pussy for that reaction fucking ridiculous. I know I will be in the minority but i don't give a fuck anymore

And your only excuse is that your team is doing badly....

You're blatantly a bit of cunt then really aren't you.

It would actually be an interesting case to give to law students.

P.S I am aware of the different approaches taken when participating in sporting events but on the elements of negligence it is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom