Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was blameless today, he committed a fairly run of the mill foul on Gomes and it was just unfortunate - to put it mildly - the way Gomes got the injury.
The main thing is that Gomes makes a full recovery but any notion that Son was to blame is ridiculous, as was his red card.

"Hardman"? How ironic...

If you don't care as you've stated twice already then why are you still replying?

Seems to me you just got the attention you wanted for your little post-match tantrum.

I have a 6 year old niece... I know the signs.
Ok well maybe you should stay away from her in future that probably would be for the best

Wow.... Lame pedo-jibes now... You really are quite the internet rudeboy aren't you?

Pathetic individual.
I don't care anymore there are so many pricks on here i will just say lots of shit now
About 60% of people on here are utter pricks and you seem to be one of them although I didn't think you were until tonight

I don't care anymore there are so many pricks on here i will just say lots of shit now
About 60% of people on here are utter pricks and you seem to be one of them although I didn't think you were until tonight

The flounce is well and truly on now...... The state of you.

It's a shame if I've disappointed you, but alas, I've suspected you to be a twat for some time now. :)

Thanks. Well in time your family will realise the paedophile you are. Your poor poor niece

Hahahaha... Look at how fucking frothy you are.

...You won't rattle me. You're not capable... You're pathetic.

(I see you've proceeded to randomly spam me with 'x's in other threads now too..... You clearly "don't give a fuck" do you...

Nihilism at it's purest! :dembelelol: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom