Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sonny for me is the brightest star amongst a host of Spurs stars we are lucky to have today. He is a genuine bloke with a superb attitude and what is more telling is that he is admired by other fans who would just love to have him in their sides. We are going to miss him in the Asia Cup but i am sure the chaps will do the business in his hopefully short absence. He is the most likebale of footballers and i love it that he plays for us.

100% agree and also with Mrs Perryman. Please keep politics out of this thread

Returning to the board and this thread after a long hiatus:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I thought he had a really good first half yesterday and faded a tad in the second, but still managed to add his second goal.
My concern is that when he comes back from the Asian Games, he may take a while to settle back into the side,especially since he has been on such excellent form.
PS - would the people who have hijacked this thread with political nonsense, please go and argue somewhere else. Thank you!

Voice of reason.. again.
Well said Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman ...

Were gonna miss this lad next month when he goes to the asian cup. Could miss up to 5 games. Thats quite a lot of games when were talking about a title push. Hopefully we have a plan to cover this one. He will be a big loss.

Were gonna miss this lad next month when he goes to the asian cup. Could miss up to 5 games. Thats quite a lot of games when were talking about a title push. Hopefully we have a plan to cover this one. He will be a big loss.
2 of those 5 games is FA cup match and carabo 1st leg against chelsea. The 3 matches are against the likes of fullham and watford. We should be ok

2 of those 5 games is FA cup match and carabo 1st leg against chelsea. The 3 matches are against the likes of fullham and watford. We should be ok

Would be nice to have him vs the Chavs as they struggled badly with him when we battered them in Nov.

It probably looked like political shit because you didn't read it. I wouldn't even know what to call it. It was just shit.

Mate I'm sure you both think you're in the right but the reality is nobody wants to read that shit.
It's wise to stop engaging after 2 or 3 exchanges that go nowhere as you just end up spamming the thread and look like obnoxious wankers with no self awareness.

Mate I'm sure you both think you're in the right but the reality is nobody wants to read that shit.
It's wise to stop engaging after 2 or 3 exchanges that go nowhere as you just end up spamming the thread and look like obnoxious wankers with no self awareness.

That is what I tied at first by just telling him fuck off. But later that day when I got sone time and got back to it, which I should not have now I know, and that's when it went up to the shit black hole with a few first time inflamed Korean posters jumping in because the other poster was so outrageous.

Anyway, the team is playing great like a dream. Such a shame Son has to go away a while soon. Spurs needs to keep winning when Son is away and Son must come back uninjured and get back to the form as quickly as possible. If Son can win the Asian cup for Korea and come back to help yhe club win the title? Someone really should make a movie out of Sonny and his 18-19 season starting from the WC on to the military cup and on and on. You cannot not like Son here.

Last edited:
That is what I tied at first by just telling him fuck off. But later that day when I got sone time and got back to it, which I should not have now I know, and that's when it went up to the shit black hole with a few first time inflamed Korean posters jumping in because the other poster was so outrageous.
You inflamed it because you're a drunken nutter. Harry has a message for you
:kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom